Capris in specialty restaurants

dappledumpling

Ok I know another can you wear this question. My wife and I are going on our first Celebrity cruise(Silhouette) next year (we cruise a lot on RCCL). My wife would like to know if Capris paired with a dressy blouse and wedges would be appropriate for the MDR and the specialty restaurants on NON formal nights. (Formal nights covered she is taking a couple long gowns) (This will be a Caribbean cruise)

Sorry I can't answer this and I did try the search function but couldn't find anything on capris)

Thanks

Rick

Ok I know another can you wear this question. My wife and I are going on our first Celebrity cruise(Silhouette) next year (we cruise a lot on RCCL). My wife would like to know if Capris paired with a dressy blouse and wedges would be appropriate for the MDR and the specialty restaurants on NON formal nights. (Formal nights covered she is taking a couple long gowns) (This will be a Caribbean cruise)

Sorry I can't answer this and I did try the search function but couldn't find anything on capris)

Thanks

Rick

the answer to most of these dress code questions is if you would wear the article of clothing to a nice restaurant in your home town, then it is almost always acceptable in the MDR and elsewhere on non formal nights. I am assuming that a nice restaurant in your town is not McDonalds, of course.

the answer to most of these dress code questions is if you would wear the article of clothing to a nice restaurant in your home town, then it is almost always acceptable in the mdr and elsewhere on non formal nights. I am assuming that a nice restaurant in your town is not mcdonalds, of course.

hehe ....Just hit the "Like" Icon.

the answer to most of these dress code questions is if you would wear the article of clothing to a nice restaurant in your home town, then it is almost always acceptable in the MDR and elsewhere on non formal nights. I am assuming that a nice restaurant in your town is not McDonalds, of course.

Probably, but we've seen such crazy variations from region to region in the US! I think most women (in particular) are likely to have many choices in their closet. It's tougher for men. Non-formal nights are probably more khakis & button down or golf shirt than blazer & tie.

Good for all but Muranos--that is more dressy & the atmosphere is more like a very fine restaurant...dressy capris might work OK

We plan on Muranos for our 30th wedding anniversary and It looked much nicer so I would not expect her to wear them there... Was more thinking Tuscans and the lawn grill.....

And Yes they are the dressier type....

GHstudio, We skip Mcdonalds and go all the way to steak and shake when we go out. (LOL)

Actually in our area jeans and shorts are the norm..But we do dress to the occasion.

Rick

We plan on Muranos for our 30th wedding anniversary and It looked much nicer so I would not expect her to wear them there... Was more thinking Tuscans and the lawn grill.....

And Yes they are the dressier type....

GHstudio, We skip Mcdonalds and go all the way to steak and shake when we go out. (LOL)

Actually in our area jeans and shorts are the norm..But we do dress to the occasion.

Rick

we're actually well south of you....also in shorts and golf shirt country, but when we go to a nice restaurant I generally pull out the long pants and my wife changes from gym clothes to something a bit nicer. I don't wear jeans because it's almost impossible to find thin ones and almost all are just too warm, like thick khaki's. However, Jeans are now acceptable in Celebrity dining rooms except on formal night :)

Archived