Explorer schedule for spring of 2015?

Does anyone know why Explorer's schedule out of Pt. Canaveral only goes up to Jan. 4, 2015, when other schedules are showing thru' April 2015? I was hoping to book an 8 night cruise like the holiday 2014 cruise going to St. Croix.

Silly post. It is going into dry dock. Altho' Jan thru' April sure is a long dry dock!

Royal has not revealed where Explorer is going after the Jan 2015 dry dock. I thought possibly to replace Majesty, but that's just a wild guess.

It was a host on another thread who correctly picked Explorer as the ship coming to Pt. Canaveral... indicating he was not simply guessing, but had "inside" information. Perhaps he knows something of its post dry dock future as well. :D

I'd like to think that by the time the third Oasis class ship is built (2016), one of those behemoths might call Pt. Canaveral home!

Tom

It was a host on another thread who correctly picked Explorer as the ship coming to Pt. Canaveral... indicating he was not simply guessing, but had "inside" information. Perhaps he knows something of its post dry dock future as well. :D

I'd like to think that by the time the third Oasis class ship is built (2016), one of those behemoths might call Pt. Canaveral home!

Tom

Me too!!!!:D Only an hour drive for us

According to the TA booking site, the 35 day drydock ends with the Explorer in Miami on Feb 13, 2015. That doesn't really mean much, but it should be good for some more discussions ! ! ! !

mac_tlc

According to the TA booking site, the 35 day drydock ends with the Explorer in Miami on Feb 13, 2015. That doesn't really mean much, but it should be good for some more discussions ! ! ! !

mac_tlc

So looks like the Explorer will be getting the same amenities as Navigator if she is going to dry dock for 1 month. And about Miami, well rumors are that she is going to replace the Majesty.

Archived