On Grandeur now..

My last 5 cruises I have had a balcony.

NEVER, EVER, NOT ONCE have I found a cigarette butt on my balcony.

I agree I never have either and had several balconys

Balconies? or AFT balconies? I've never had a butt on my balcony but I've never had an aft before. The way afts are set up it seems more likely butts would land there.

Good grief. Could they look more unprofessional ? Perhaps they both were at the beach or by the pool when they got the news, and went straight to the airport.... what other excuse could there be ?

Flame suit on. :)

Actually I thought that poster was reporting the second coming of Christ!:eek:

Good grief. Could they look more unprofessional ? Perhaps they both were at the beach or by the pool when they got the news, and went straight to the airport.... what other excuse could there be ?

Come on. Really??!! Is that a joke?

Having worked on the sea for a couple decades now, I can remember at least a couple dozen ship fires caused by cigarettes. It does happen and it is not out of line to suggest it could have happened here. No one is saying it is definitely what happened.

On the other hand, I, personally, have never seen a fire caused by someone bumping into an outlet on a ship. That would be a new one to me.

But either way, come on, relax. It's just conversation.

Any event that was bumping into an outlet would just be classified as an electrical fire. I am 110% positive you have seen that. I just had a survey come back last week for electrical concerns. I used it as a simple example, but the point still stands. Loose wires cause fires.

Relax???? How can I relax, I am 6 days from riding on the liberty again :P

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I just looked at that picture for the first time. You do know that the guy in the suit is the CEO not the guy in the t-shirt? His wife looked nicely dressed.

Those are the passengers they are talking to. You see the shoulder with the striped suit on the left? That is Adam.:rolleyes:

This was either brilliant because the caption did make it seem like the two in tshirts were Adam and Lisa or I'm SMH. I believe in giving people the benefit of the doubt (except for the smoker who started the fire) and so I'm going with "brilliant."

P.S. the smoker comment was a joke.

Seriously? I thought Adam needed to find some jeans and a t-shirt before he ruined an expensive suit!

Good grief...Adam has on a suit...the guy in the T-shirt is a passenger.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Adam and Lisa have their backs to you in the photo. Those facing you in the photo are guests.

Lets stay on topic here. Posts about muster station assignments need to be posted on the other active thread. Thread hijacking is against the Community Guidelines. Thanks for your future cooperation.

OMG- thanks for getting involved. This is Cathie from your Liberty cruise in March. My special surprise for husband Steve- Grandeur May 31. :confused:

Archived