Meet and mingle and the kids

My kiddos are little still. 8,6 and 6 but they go everywhere with us so it may be nice to occupy them somewhere else so we can enjoy. Good to know that they can be there just in case though.

Kids are quite welcome. When mine were pre-adult, I always dragged them with me. They hated it. :D

Success! ;) :D

The parent's job to highly embarrass and annoy kids is never done.:p

On Splendour when dd was 12YO (five plus years ago) she met another 12YO girl and they spent the remainder of the trip together (they still keep in touch on FaceBook). She seems to enjoy the M&M events even when there are not other kids on board. Last August on the Brilliance, she was eager to go to meet up with some of the folks we were sharing a tour with in St Petersburg.

She generally was more interested in Adventure Ocean when she was younger though.

I thought the entire cabin/party was signed up as a block. Not individual registration.

We actually have 2 reserations and I had to click on the box for everyone in our party to sign each of us up. If that makes any sense:rolleyes:. At first I just clicked on the boxes for hubby and myself but went back today and added the kids and grandpa too;)

Archived