Another Princess Sale begins June 6th

MCC retired

They may waive the New Bookings Only condition because you may still cancel an Oct cruise without penalty (unless you booked under a non refundable deposit promo Sale )

Usually TA or you have to talk to a Supv.

Yes some PC and Aust/NZ sailings are also included.

Just got off the phone with my TA and was told my cruise (Oct Ruby 12 night Med) is NOT included in the list of select sailings :( which get fee champagne and gratuities. I know it doesn't start until tomorrow but she called and was told by Princess it doesn't apply to this cruise. Can anyone verify if this is true? Is this a case where I should make another phone call in a few days?

Just got off the phone with my TA and was told my cruise (Oct Ruby 12 night Med) is NOT included in the list of select sailings :( which get fee champagne and gratuities. I know it doesn't start until tomorrow but she called and was told by Princess it doesn't apply to this cruise. Can anyone verify if this is true? Is this a case where I should make another phone call in a few days?

I believe its only to certain cruises. The information on the Princess Australia website, and only offers certain sailings, mostly in 2013. Not sure if there is different selections for Australians, than for Americans.

I am going on a 7 day cruise on the crown in November- I did not get a flyer yet in the mail-if someone has the flyer can you please tell me if my sailing is on there---thanks

Yes, it is on the list. Because it is a 7 day cruise you would only get the champagne. ;)

If you don't mind, is the January 18,2014 sailing on the list? It's a 10 day....thanks.

I am wondering the same thing!! We are on the Emerald Jan 18th 2014 also. Crossing my fingers and toes!!!

We are going on the Emerald 10 day Caribbean on November 9, 2013. I'm really curious to know if this cruise is on the list. Anyone out there know about this cruise? Thanks so much!

It is on the list, but depending on when you booked, it might not be a savings for you.

I see it on the Princess web site on the sign in page.

Right under the photo of the ship a banner saying :

WELCOMING ROYAL PRINCESS

with free gifts such as champagne and free gratuities on select sailings. then click on "view" and it takes you to the sailings that qualify. Says sale starts in 6 hours 31 minutes 23 seconds.

And Princess raised the prices on those cruises, then give you the free gratuities. Is this really a sale. Just checked a couple of our cruises that we already booked and the prices for this sale are more than what I paid.

This has been pretty typical lately. My cruise is currently offered with $350 per person savings on air. The problem is that my cabin is now more expensive than before, combine that with the high price of Princess air over booking air independently and the savings ended up being very minimal.

Just marketing tactics to draw in new bookings.

Well, this certainly isn't a "sale" in the true sense of the word for the 4-day CA Coastal cruises in October. The prices they are offering are the same they were offering last week and the week before that, etc.

The only difference is the bottle of champagne which everyone seems to think is drek, and, perhaps some gratuities being covered.

No sure that for a four-day sail that is a true sale.

Archived