Toiletbrush

Sealine

Actually had a bidet in the master bathroom when we first bought the house. It took up a lot of room and we had it removed to have more room for the vanity we liked .

My DS was about 10 at the time and had no idea what it was. When we explained it to him he thought it vwas the most disgusting thing he ever heard of .

He is 25 now and it is still a family joke if he is going to the bathroom of going to take a shower. We say "make sure you use the bidet "

"Oh my God that is gross, what do you think I am , who would want to do something like that to themselves " *LOL*

Or they could be presented with the medallions and then you could have your picture taken with the Captain and your new toilet brush!

You too could be one of the "very special elite" 5 Brush Mariners!!

Hey can passengers that achieve the Golden Toilet Brush status wear that thing around their neck, on a chain, in lieu (or should I say Loo) of a tie on Formal night ? :)

HAL's dress code strictly prohibits wearing a toilet brush on a chain around your neck. However, you may attach it to your tie with a chain....gold, of course.

Well, a toilet brush would certainly be more useful that a pin or a medallion that gets thrown out or put away in a drawer for ten years and then thrown out.

Oh boy don't say you've thrown it out on this board:eek:. I've done the same with mine and got ripped a new one for it. IMO they are worthless garbage and I haven't taken one for years.

HAL's dress code strictly prohibits wearing a toilet brush on a chain around your neck. However, you may attach it to your tie with a chain....gold, of course.

NO NO....... they "Suggest" you do not wear a toilet brush around your neck in the dining room.

They do not prohibit......it is only a guideline :)

Archived