Whhhhhooooopppppiiiiieeeee!!!!!!!! Finally!!!!!!!!!!

IRL_Joanie

WHHHHHOOOOOPPPPPIIIIIEEEEE!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!

After only 4 years of cruising HAL, we have finally achieved our 4 star mariner status!!!

This afternoon, well actually about 5 minutes ago, I went to my accounts and saw this beautiful sight:)

Welcome 4starMariner.gif Linda Jett

Total Cruise Day credits: 206

Total Cruise Day credits needed to next Star level: 294

The way hubby and I've been cruising these last 4 years, while he was still working, now that he is officially retired and owns his own LLC and I start copllecting my Social Security in 18 months, we are gonna be earning 5 star in less time:)

Joanie

Congratulations Joanie :) That is an exciting feeling to see that.:D I remember when we got ours but now it just seems it has been taking for ever to get to 5 Star although after this last cruise the top of the Sign on page now says you have 212 days till your next Star level. That still is a long way to go for us :o

Congratulations !! Joanie....they should give you an extra star for the cabin stickie you have created ;)

You have added to many people's cruise excitement when they use it to make their cabin choice.

I am sure Hal regards you as a very valued cruiser. Enjoy whatever perks your new status affords you and I am sending you my very Best Wishes for many more years of cruising fun:)

Though our star status is barely a twinkle :D... we are still blessed with a wonderful collection of cruise memories.

Colleen

WHHHHHOOOOOPPPPPIIIIIEEEEE!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!

After only 4 years of cruising HAL, we have finally achieved our 4 star mariner status!!!

This afternoon, well actually about 5 minutes ago, I went to my accounts and saw this beautiful sight:)

Welcome 4starMariner.gif Linda Jett

Total Cruise Day credits: 206

Total Cruise Day credits needed to next Star level: 294

The way hubby and I've been cruising these last 4 years, while he was still working, now that he is officially retired and owns his own LLC and I start copllecting my Social Security in 18 months, we are gonna be earning 5 star in less time:)

Joanie

Big congrats on the 4 stars . We made our lowly 3rd star this cruise also .

Pete

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived