New Breakfast Cabin Menu

We gave up room service a long time ago.

When we needed it -- no meal ever came -- we called -- concierges called. Nothing.

One time it was really bad as the ship was in Code Red. They wanted to get everyone off the ship as quickly as possible for a deep cleaning. So the Pinnacle was closed as all the help there had to deal with a ton of wheelchair people. Since we were taking a HAL bus from Vancouver to Seattle, we wanted a good breakfast. No food arrived bhy the time we were to report to a certain lounge at 8 AM. Lido was closing down and there was very little left in the Neptune Lounge. We had ordered breakfast for 6 AM!!

WOW!!!

In all honesty, room service has been one of the things that I have found that HAL does well.

We've never not gotten our breakfast and everything we ordered has always been there (unless we forgot to ask for something:o)

The last three cruises our breakfast has arrived about 2 minutes towards the earliest time we requested.

Makes early shore excursions much easier for sure:D

Sorry to hear about your experience.

Could a recent passenger tell me if they still serve their special mueslix in the Lido? If so, I'm guessing I can write it in on the order card.

THANKS!

The muesli is available in all breakfast venues as well as room service. At least it was on the Eurodam room service menu in April/May; I'm pretty sure it was the new menu that was posted above but I could be wrong.

Could a recent passenger tell me if they still serve their special mueslix in the Lido? If so, I'm guessing I can write it in on the order card.

THANKS!

The HAL staff will more than happy to honor any special requests.

WOW!!!

In all honesty, room service has been one of the things that I have found that HAL does well.

We've never not gotten our breakfast and everything we ordered has always been there (unless we forgot to ask for something:o)

The last three cruises our breakfast has arrived about 2 minutes towards the earliest time we requested.

Makes early shore excursions much easier for sure:D

Sorry to hear about your experience.

We just don't have good luck on HAL ships.

Thankfully we have the Pinnacle, or King's Room or whatever other option is available for Suite guests.

The muesli is available in all breakfast venues as well as room service. At least it was on the Eurodam room service menu in April/May; I'm pretty sure it was the new menu that was posted above but I could be wrong.

Yes

That is the new room cabin breakfast that Crew News (Joanie's husband) got when they were recently on the Zuiderdam.

We just don't have good luck on HAL ships.

Thankfully we have the Pinnacle, or King's Room or whatever other option is available for Suite guests.

You certainly don't seem to have good luck:(

What a shame.

Hopefully things improve for you

Archived