24/7 Food Options on Radiance Class

Does the Radiance class ships have a food option such as Cafe Promanade or Sorrentos as on Freedom Class where one can get snacks at off hours?

About the only place to get anything late is at the pizza bar in the Solarium. But with the refurb of the ships, not even sure you can do that anymore. On jewel, it was open until 3 am, but that ship has not gone through the revitalization.

Can anyone else who has cruised on the Radiance lately comment? I have only sailed on the Freedom and Oasis class vessels. To be honest I am worried about the ability to get late night snacks.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Forums mobile app

Hi,

We cruised Radiance last year after her refurb.

The park café in the solarium was open from memory until at least 1-2am.

Room service is the only other option in the early morning hours I believe.

Or you can take something back to your room to eat later.

We had a heck of a time finding late night food on Radiance one evening. And it was only about 10:30 PM (I think). I think we had a couple more drinks and then resorted to room service and a cheese plate. Park Café was closed.

There really aren't any late night dining options.

We had a heck of a time finding late night food on Radiance one evening. And it was only about 10:30 PM (I think). I think we had a couple more drinks and then resorted to room service and a cheese plate. Park Café was closed.

There really aren't any late night dining options.

The Rhapsody Park Cafe didn't re-open until 11pm and stayed open until 1-2am when we were on last month so most likely that was the problem with Radiance. We got back to the ship around 9 pm the night we overnighted in Maui and didn't think to grab something to eat in Lahaina before hopping on the tender.

That was the longest 2 hrs of the cruise :eek:

The Rhapsody Park Cafe didn't re-open until 11pm and stayed open until 1-2am when we were on last month so most likely that was the problem with Radiance. We got back to the ship around 9 pm the night we overnighted in Maui and didn't think to grab something to eat in Lahaina before hopping on the tender.

That was the longest 2 hrs of the cruise :eek:

You could be right Beth. We were impatient and hungry. :D:):D

Just off the ROS Alaska May 17-24 and here are the closing times:

Café Latte-tudes..11:00pm

Boardwalk Dog House..1:00am

Park Café..1:00am

Room Service..24 hrs

Thanks. That seems a bit early to me.. especially when you're cruising in a place with 22 hours of daylight.

Just off the ROS Alaska May 17-24 and here are the closing times:

Café Latte-tudes..11:00pm

Boardwalk Dog House..1:00am

Park Café..1:00am

Room Service..24 hrs

The Serenade does not have a Dog House..does anyone know what replaces it?

The Serenade does not have a Dog House..does anyone know what replaces it?

Nothing replaced it. When they redid the ship, I think they decided they had done too much to Radiance, so they just left the Dog House off of Serenade. There's no Samba on Serenade either.

Nothing replaced it. When they redid the ship, I think they decided they had done too much to Radiance, so they just left the Dog House off of Serenade. There's no Samba on Serenade either.

That must give more outside seating?

Archived