Shareholder credit

ehogan

I have faxed in my information requesting the shareholder credit.

Is there somewhere I can see that the credit has been applied in my on line documentation? I have looked and can't see any area that would show that.

I'd like to make sure all is well before we leave July 13 on Princess

Thanks in advance for your help.

If you booed direct it should show on line, but you can call 1 800 princess to be sure it was recorded.

If you booked via a TA have the TA e-mail you a PDF copy of thePrincess Passenger Copy of the Booking Confirmation. It should show there. Bring copies of all documentation with you on board just in case.

I booked thru a TA, but submitted my shareholder credit info directly to Princess; the TA wasn't involved.

When I did the same thing on a recent Carnival cruise, the info was available to me on line.

I guess Princess has a different system ... I suppose the best thing to do would be to call Princess and confirm.

I booked thru a TA, but submitted my shareholder credit info directly to Princess; the TA wasn't involved.

When I did the same thing on a recent Carnival cruise, the info was available to me on line.

I guess Princess has a different system ... I suppose the best thing to do would be to call Princess and confirm.

Yes, with the Princess system, you cannot see the OBC on line. You must get the confirmation from your TA

Yes, with the Princess system, you cannot see the OBC on line. You must get the confirmation from your TA
Even if you receive confirmation from your TA, bring your fax, including proof of share ownership, with you on the cruise. Check a day or so into the cruise to make sure the credit is there. My last few cruises, it wasn't -- even after I'd received confirmation. :(

Even if you receive confirmation from your TA, bring your fax, including proof of share ownership, with you on the cruise. Check a day or so into the cruise to make sure the credit is there. My last few cruises, it wasn't -- even after I'd received confirmation. :(

I agree with Pam! We had a problem on another cruise line, even though I had an official letter, on the line's stationery, stating that we had the OBC :eek:!

You should wait until at least the second day of your cruise to check your OBC's. It's a waste of your time and the Purser's Desk employee's time to try to find OBC's on the first day of your cruise. While they should be posted to your account ASAP, that's not what happens.

Do bring your TA's confirmation :),

I have faxed in my information requesting the shareholder credit.

Is there somewhere I can see that the credit has been applied in my on line documentation? I have looked and can't see any area that would show that.

I'd like to make sure all is well before we leave July 13 on Princess

Thanks in advance for your help.

After you faxed the request, give it a good 7 working days. If you have not received a confirmation email from Princess, have your TA check. You can also call Princess @ 1-800-872-6779 ext30317.

Archived