Blue Lagoon on Pearl

WVBill

What is the Blue Lagoon like on Pearl?

Is it a Buffet or is the food served?

What kind of food options?

Looking for something to plan for quick, light lunches that isn't the Buffet or main dining room.

The Blue Lagoon on the Pearl is a sit down restuarant. The menu is the same as the Blue Lagoon's on other ships. The menu does change for different times of the day. It is basic food like burgers, sandwiches, wings, etc.

While I like the food in the Blue Lagoon, I must say that I would never refer to it as a "quick" place to grab a bite to eat.

On the Pearl we found the service in Blue Lagoon to be s-l-o-w, however the food was good. I love the fish and chips!

Some ships offer a brownie sundae in the Blue Lagoon, but they didn't have it on the Pearl's Blue Lagoon menu. At least not the last time we were on the Pearl. Things can change though.

On the Star we went to the Blue Lagoon one night after a show. Some wanted dessert, but I was totally full and all I asked for was water. The waitress talked me into ordering strawberry ice cream, and I'm glad she did - it was the best strawberry ice cream I'd ever had.

Thanks. We've cruised on Princess and like the International Cafe very much.

IC has small salads, pannini, pastries, etc. Walk up and served over the counter then go sit down. Was looking for something similar on the Pearl, but I guess not.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thanks. We've cruised on Princess and like the International Cafe very much.

IC has small salads, pannini, pastries, etc. Walk up and served over the counter then go sit down. Was looking for something similar on the Pearl, but I guess not.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Nope. Lots of quick options in the Garden Cafe though. You can take the food anywhere you want

I have to say that it can be a "take-out" order. My husband went there once while I was back at the room with our daughter (who had fallen asleep at the kids club and had to be carried back to the room) and he ordered what we wanted and they gave it to him to-go! It was awesome! Oh and they did give him a try to carry everything back to the room on as well. :D

IMG_1264-M.jpg

IMG_1265-M.jpg

• 3 months later...
What is the Blue Lagoon like on Pearl?

Is it a Buffet or is the food served?

What kind of food options?

Looking for something to plan for quick, light lunches that isn't the Buffet or main dining room.

It is just like the Blue Lagoon on all NCL ships. The menu is comfort food with buffalo wings, sandwiches, fish and chips, a few salads, sort of what you would see on a bar and sandwich menu on land and no, it isn't buffet style. We have found the service to be a little on the slow side, especially on a the a de to port day when a lot of people are heading back from shore excursions in the early afternoon or trying to grab a quick breakfast before going ashore.

Archived