72 Hour S/W Sale 6/11-6/13

wallie5446

we did too! it's so nice that you can do this with SW - that and free luggage are why I keep booking with them.

Pays to check airfare everyday as well as the cruise pricing.

It's always worth checking out hotels on a daily basis too. Many people think those don't change, but they certainly do. Example: my wife and I are spending one night at the Novotel Bangkok Airport late next month. We were originally booked on a fully flexible $180/night fare, and Novotel opened a sale where we could pre-pay and get a rate of $105/night along with an upgrade. Glad I kept checking the rates! Also, I usually check my rental car rates once weekly to see if anything changes, and it often does.

The point is this: Check more than just your airfare when going on a cruise or any other vacation. Hotels and rental cars change too.

The point is this: Check more than just your airfare when going on a cruise or any other vacation. Hotels and rental cars change too.

Agree! thanks for bringing these up also.

(and my DH thinks I'm possessed with the checking everyday, but he is quick to thank me when I get the reductions)

Archived