Godwin, Assistant Maitre d

flcruiser3

Does anyone know what ship Godwin is working on this summer or where he will be working in January 2014? We were lucky enough to sail with him on the Ruby in July 2011 and on the Emerald in July 2012 and he really made our anytime dining experience excellent!

Thank!

Does anyone know what ship Godwin is working on this summer or where he will be working in January 2014? We were lucky enough to sail with him on the Ruby in July 2011 and on the Emerald in July 2012 and he really made our anytime dining experience excellent!

According to Generoso in February, Godwin was sailing in southeast Asia and would be throughout the summer. Beyond that, no clue...

Lew

According to Generoso in February, Godwin was sailing in southeast Asia and would be throughout the summer. Beyond that, no clue...

Lew

Thanks Lew! I was hoping that Godwin would be on the Royal. BTW, do you know what ship Generoso is on for the summer?

Thanks Lew! I was hoping that Godwin would be on the Royal. BTW, do you know what ship Generoso is on for the summer?

Generoso came back to the Emerald Princess on 2/5/13. He was being moved to the Sun Princess in Japan, but I don't know if that was after his time on the Emerald and then some vacation, or if his time on the Emerald was to be cut short so he could go directly to Japan.

• 2 weeks later...

i sailed with godwin on the emerald princess in april 2012. he recognized me after the first night and remembered my name. he couldn't have been more helpful and always in a good mood. i don't think i'll be sailing where he is stationed but i sure hope i meet up with him one day.

cheers

Both are currently on the Sun in Southeast Asia. I believe until the end of July. Hopefully they'll be back on the Emerald in the Fall.

I hope they'll be on the Emerald when we sail in October.

What about Rui?

Anyone know where he is?

No one has mentioned him but I thought Generoso, Godwin and Rui were a threesome.

It was Rui that we got to know the best.

Edited by chamima

Generoso came back to the Emerald Princess on 2/5/13. He was being moved to the Sun Princess in Japan, but I don't know if that was after his time on the Emerald and then some vacation, or if his time on the Emerald was to be cut short so he could go directly to Japan.

Generoso went to Sun (from Emerald) on 16-April.

No know that he has a lot of fans here, but I didn't care for him at all.

Missed Nicola Furlan a lot.

Generoso went to Sun (from Emerald) on 16-April.

No know that he has a lot of fans here, but I didn't care for him at all.

Missed Nicola Furlan a lot.

I'm a Nicola fan too. Loved the way the headwaiters mingled when Nicola was in charge.

Edited by PescadoAmarillo

What about Rui?

Anyone know where he is?

No one has mentioned him but I thought Generoso, Godwin and Rui were a threesome.

It was Rui that we got to know the best.

Rui is on the Royal..

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Godwin and Generoso were both on the Ruby this past May. We are also going on the Emerald for the NYE cruise. SO I asked them if they would be there and they both said they do not know where they will be in December. Would be nice to see them again:)

• 1 year later...