Help please...Looking for a photo!

Help! I've been trying to find a close-up photo of the REAR starboard side of Navigator of the Seas. I want to see what's blocking the view of the very back balcony cabins on deck's 9 and 10. All I can find is small photos that show "something" on the ship that looks to block the view but I can't tell what it is. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :confused: Does anyone know?

If so, here is a picture of the view from one of the aft cabins. Essentially there isn't much of an obstruction but its just not a totally clear view out to the ocean.

k13vyq.jpg

Image courtesy of RichYak

Wait are you talking about the view from an aft cabin?

Sorry....No, not an aft cabin. I'm looking at the very last balcony cabins. You know, the ones that have a see-through side looking towards the aft of the ship. There's something blocking that view on decks 9 and 10. Is it part of the ship? It looks like some sort of machinery. :confused:

Look at picture 2 of the Navigator exterior shots in this link.

http://voyager-class.com/pictures/exterior/caribbean/US_miami/gallery.html

Realise that Navigator and Mariner are generation two Voyager class ships so what you are looking for will only be in those pictures, not the other three Voyager class ships.

I think it is the access ladder for the WJ window washing apparatus. If you look at the picture I am talking about, on the left side you can see the window washing cage "parked" on the left side of the ship. Below it is a ladder that is accessed from a doorway just outside cabin 1688. We saw the man go out there a few times and then would be washing the windows above after we had seen him.

Look at picture 2 of the Navigator exterior shots in this link.

http://voyager-class.com/pictures/exterior/caribbean/US_miami/gallery.html

Realise that Navigator and Mariner are generation two Voyager class ships so what you are looking for will only be in those pictures, not the other three Voyager class ships.

I think it is the access ladder for the WJ window washing apparatus. If you look at the picture I am talking about, on the left side you can see the window washing cage "parked" on the left side of the ship. Below it is a ladder that is accessed from a doorway just outside cabin 1688. We saw the man go out there a few times and then would be washing the windows above after we had seen him.

Thank you....The pictures have answered my questions. :)

Go to Shipparade.com and use the alphabet across the top of the home page to navigate to ANY ship. You will find many different photos of any ship currently sailing (and even some that are not!)

There is a wealth of information about each ship, some with reviews (usually when they were first launched).

Archived