Captain's Circle Number

runnerodb83

yes, my husband and mine do. We both have the same number but his has "A" at the end and mine has "B'.
Looks like all women have a "B." What frosts me is that I am just me... but mine is a "B." I find this demeaning as though Princess thinks there should be someone else who is more important than I am with my Captain's Circle #.

Looks like all women have a "B." What frosts me is that I am just me... but mine is a "B." I find this demeaning as though Princess thinks there should be someone else who is more important than I am with my Captain's Circle #.

i think this calls for an email to the president of princess cruises!

cheers

I'm not even a "B". Always had a "C". Guess they are saving the "B" for a future wife but I guarantee that my DH wouldn't live long enough to get that 2nd wife.

DH has A and I have C. Never sailed with parents, only had the two of us on our first sailing in 2004 and I'm the first (only) wife so no idea why I was issued the letter "C" to designate my CC number..

That's because C stands for CHILD and Princess thinks you are. LOL.

To the person who said it was a Carnival carryover; Wrong!

My first two Princess cruises were me and my two sons. I also have a B at the end of my member number. I, too, would have expected an A!

And here I always viewed it as meaning "beautiful", and thought how nice of Princess to notice! :D:D:D

anyone have "C"....?

I was a "C" initially because my first Princess cruise was with my parents. When my father died and I cruised with my Mom, I became B (his old number).

When they added the new level a few months ago, suddenly many of his cruises appeared on my cruise history and many of his days. When I boarded the CB in April, I had 335 days. When I go off the CB and checked my days, it only went up by 2 or 3 days. A few days later, somebody got their act together and the number of days and cruises were corrected to reflect only the cruises I've taken. I was a little disappointed but I knew the inflated number wasn't my actual # of days. :cool:

Archived