Dining on the Glory?

Gt1988

Can anyone tell me who has just returned from the Glory, how they decide which dining room you are assigned to? Does it go by cabin and is there a big difference between the two? Thank you! :)

Just got off Glory last week. I agree with PP as to dining assignments. I booked last minute (a month prior) and could only get late seating, and we were in the Platinum Dining Room upstairs. But we had a booth for the four of us overlooking downstairs, so we were happy with our table. Our wait staff was terrific too.

Thanks for your replies. We booked several months ago for the early seating. Going in July and can't wait! It's our first time on Carnival. Did you enjoy the food? I have a gluten allergy but from what I have read here, it sounds like they are on top of it.

Can anyone tell me who has just returned from the Glory, how they decide which dining room you are assigned to? Does it go by cabin and is there a big difference between the two? Thank you! :)

We booked three weeks before sailing. I am Platinum. We requested, and were assigned, late seating. We were upstairs in the Golden Dining Room, at a table for two. (I wish we could request a table size. We don't like tables for two-we want to meet other people on our cruises.) The first floor of the Golden was ATD.

I don't know if there is a rhyme or reason as to who is seated where.

We had 6:00 dining for our CTN several weeks ago and were assigned to Golden. We had 6:00 dining for our Canada cruise a few days ago and were assigned to Platinum. There were anytime dinners waiting for tables on both cruises in our dining rooms.

only one floor is for any time dining is usually midship always believed that your cabin denotes whic dining room you are assigned ti but that was shot down last cruise as we had cabins in the aft and had the upper leval of the mid ship dining room. your assignment will be on your sign and sail card. you find out whn you board but your cruise mansger should tell you if you are confirmed into a seating be it early late or anytime

Archived