Contacting CEO

zales

That's a customer service email address set up to handle emails "Sent to the CEO". Probably handled by an admin. assistant of some kind and then filtered off to a customer relations executive of some kind.

Kind of like how the president's secretary signs a lot of letters and non-legal documents for him.

More appropriately , I would describe the address to be to the "office of the CEO", but not he CEO himself.

This procedure is pretty standard practice in corporations that cater to the public.

Sent an email to the above address and within a few days a representative from the CEO's office contacted us by phone. She was very helpful and our problem was resolved by the end of our conversation.

Of course it is. But don't you think any customer complaints, compliments or inquiries to the CEO would be handled the same way in any event?

I emailed a few comments after our last cruise, and received a phone call a couple of days later. It sounds like there are a couple of people detailed to watch that email address, and respond as they believe correct. I was pleased with the follow up I received.

Does anyone know if the CEO has an email where you can contact him directly:confused:

You realize that in all likelihood, any public email address for him isn't actually monitored/read by him personally, right? Occasionally something might get forwarded to him, but your email will probably be read by a staffer.

Archived