Royal cabin/balcony photo's

rtlk

We had no issues with our own privacy, our balcony was just round from the view from the sea walk. I noticed that people initially walked out on it but that it soon lost it's novelty, I did out of curiosity look down at the cabins whilst I was on the sea walk & yes, you can see onto the balconys for a number of decks down, but so long as the thin voile curtain was shut, you couldn't see into the cabins.

We recently stayed in D407 that has an angled balcony. I measured the balcony at 54 sq. ft Here are some marginal quality pictures of our balcony. Real tough trying to get the entire picture of the balcony.

Hope they are of some help. Bottom line we had plenty of room to sit or stand.

Be glad to answer any questions.

Maybe someone can tell me how to post full pictures rather then thumbnails.

YL Traveler - thank you so much for these photos!! These are the first I have seen of the angled balcony - our stateroom will have the exact same orientation. You just made my day. :):)

We sailed on the 29th July cruise, Venice to Barcelona. I was surprised at how much bigger it felt than the standard balconies & we used it more than on previous cruises.

Donna & Paul - A mere thank you can not begin to express my appreciation for the pictures of your extended balcony. The details you have shown are fantastic. I was excited about having a stateroom with the larger balcony, but after seeing your pictures I am over-the-moon ecstatic. :):):)

Cheers - Kay

We recently stayed in D407 that has an angled balcony. I measured the balcony at 54 sq. ft Here are some marginal quality pictures of our balcony. Real tough trying to get the entire picture of the balcony.

Hope they are of some help. Bottom line we had plenty of room to sit or stand.

Be glad to answer any questions.

Maybe someone can tell me how to post full pictures rather then thumbnails.

I upload my photos to photo bucket. For the picture that I want to use I click on the photo and then check on the magnifying icon in the bottom right hand bottom. Then it's a simple copy and post as you will see from my photo below.

IMG_0417_zps3acecfba.jpg

Hope that this helps.

Tom:)

We sailed on the 29th July cruise, Venice to Barcelona. I was surprised at how much bigger it felt than the standard balconies & we used it more than on previous cruises.

Thanks for D429 photos. It is still available on our Dec 8 sailing, so I posted your pics to our roll call.

Hopefully someone will see the photos and be able to move to this one.

That looks like a deluxe balconey?

The deluxe balcony has something similar in size to a love seat sofa whereas the mini-suite has a larger couch. There are also dividing curtains in the mini-suite between the couch and bed for privacy, and two of the large flat screen TVs.

You can see more pictures of the different types of balcony cabins here:

http://www.cruisetricks.de/galerie/index.php/royal-princess/kabinen-suiten

attachment.php?attachmentid=285045&stc=1&d=1378127904

Does anyone know which aft cabins have some shade on the balcony? Also any photos of Owners Suites aft or other aft cabins. Thanks

The aft cabins on Baja and Dolphin are half covered.

I know there's a better picture but I can't find it right now.

RoyalAft2013.jpg.96107d9d3cb2d15fe3b317465a2c65a7.jpg

Edited by chamima

Hi - A few photos of an aft suite partially covered balcony:

PIC_0104.JPG

IMG_3369.JPG

IMG_3360.JPG

Thank you! We have an Owners Suite on Dolphin deck in December and are looking forward to the balcony. My only concern is the table is smaller than the suite balcony tables on other Princess ships and only has 2 chairs. Since room service delivers all the courses at once for dinner orders I'm not sure that table top is sufficient. We'll also be entertaining my brother and sister-in-law (in the premium deluxe balcony cabin next door) at times and it would have been nice to have 4 chairs around the table. I guess they'll just have to shlep the chairs from their balcony :D. But if those are my only complaints, I'll be a very happy cruiser :p.

Edited by capriccio