Did Princess Make a Mistake with the Royal Princess

stevenr597

We booked our Caribbean Easter Cruise when the dates were first released on the Royal. After my Preview cruise I opted to cancel as I knew there were several aspects that wouldn't work for my family on a trip with so many sea days. I was amazed that whilst nosing around the Princess site I realised that the prices had plummeted and there are lots of free cabins.

We decided to try the Allure or Oasis instead, for the popular Easter dates the prices are much higher than Princess but there are relatively few cabins left. Although I would always have said princess were my line of choice I think that RCCL have got something right with their Caribbean sailings that Princess are obviously struggling with.

All I can say about the Allure is that it's a sure thing. So much to see and do with such little time. Book Samba, Giovanni's, and Izumi. Chops was okay, but not in Crown Grill's class. The shows are great. Best at sea.

Archived