Spring Break on Summit

Boatingmom

Will there be any kids on the Summit during spring break? We really want the Southern itinerary and have already sailed RCCL AOS. On RCCL too many people for us it felt like a shopping mall atmosphere on the Promenade. Since we like good food and wine I thought Celebrity would be more relaxing. . Hopefully there will be "enough" teens for our children to make some new friends. Anybody ever do spring break on the Summit willing to comment??

We were on Summit during NY spring break in March & there were about 400 kids on board, but didn't notice any problem with them as far as behavior.

I agree with you about the shopping mall feeling on the promenade on Royal Caribbean. We felt the same way on the Explorer last year, but our daughter's family & her in-laws loved that part of the ship. To each his own!:eek:

A lot will depend on when you are going. Spring Break can pretty much cover March into April as school systems across the country take their breaks at different times. If you are planning on the week before or after Easter there will be plenty of families on board.

Petersonwith3 -How do you go from an inside to an owner's suite and back? Is there a trick to snagging an affordable suite?

Hi there. Not sure I understand your question. I have never been on Celebrity befor and we are scheduled for the Royal Suite on our first Celebrity voyage.

Will there be any kids on the Summit during spring break? We really want the Southern itinerary and have already sailed RCCL AOS. On RCCL too many people for us it felt like a shopping mall atmosphere on the Promenade. Since we like good food and wine I thought Celebrity would be more relaxing. . Hopefully there will be "enough" teens for our children to make some new friends. Anybody ever do spring break on the Summit willing to comment??

Can you tell me what dates you are planning for the Summit?

Archived