Haven - Breakaway

diskids2

We are considering a cruise to Bermuda on the Breakaway from NY. Family (54, 52, 27, 23, 19) in a two bedroom Haven suite. They are located on decks 15 and 16. Should I go with 15 to have cabins above and below, but not on the same deck as the courtyard, restaurant OR deck 16 with Haven sunning area above me?

BTW this would be our first cruise.

We are considering a cruise to Bermuda on the Breakaway from NY. Family (54, 52, 27, 23, 19) in a two bedroom Haven suite. They are located on decks 15 and 16. Should I go with 15 to have cabins above and below, but not on the same deck as the courtyard, restaurant OR deck 16 with Haven sunning area above me?

BTW this would be our first cruise.

Wow are you setting the bar high for your second, third.....cruise :D

We absolutely love NCL Haven's......have stayed in numerous and various locations. All of the Haven suites are convenient to the special services, and we have not really found one deck better than the other. The sunning area above is quiet, pool-level I can go get cookies etc easily from the sideboard :p

Be sure to meet with your concierge for a haven tour and a list of all the amenities that go with Haven sailings.....priority boarding, preferential show seating, specialty restaurant in suite/poolside dining, on and on.

I can not wait for our cruise on the Breakaway - about to Explode!

Have a wonderful family experience!!

Archived