A NEW Platinum question, I think ?

southbayer

Does anyone know, that if you are Platinum, your stateroom is ready for you to occupy as soon as you get on board even if you board early ?

I know the Faster to the Fun whatever that new program is called, allows for that, but curious if it applies to platinum guest too ?

On my other sailings, I always noticed the corridor doors shut, and peeps waiting for them to open up, so I assume its the same for all.

Thanks.

Does anyone know, that if you are Platinum, your stateroom is ready for you to occupy as soon as you get on board even if you board early ?

I know the Faster to the Fun whatever that new program is called, allows for that, but curious if it applies to platinum guest too ?

On my other sailings, I always noticed the corridor doors shut, and peeps waiting for them to open up, so I assume its the same for all.

Thanks.

It sure is

Thanks.

Yes if a ship offers FTTF all Platinum and Diamond cabins should also be ready early. On those closed doors you should now see a sign welcoming Platinum, Diamond and FTTF guest to pass through the closed doors to their cabins. Just remember there may be times when cabins are not ready due to some unavoidable delay.

It's supposed to be, but last November we were not allowed to go to our room. I did not remind the crew member that we were platinum but this time I would say something. If they are now posting signs it will be easier for everyone.

They are and it is

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

It's supposed to be, but last November we were not allowed to go to our room. I did not remind the crew member that we were platinum but this time I would say something. If they are now posting signs it will be easier for everyone.

I think our cabin was the last one done. They were supposed to be ready by 1:30 for everyone, but ours wasn't ready until 2:00, and we are Platinum. Would have been nice to drop off the carryons at least!

Archived