Diamond lounge on explorer?

Our group finally is able to take advantage of the Diamond Lounge, but I don't know if there is one on the Explorer. Can anyone help?

Also, a silly questions....the favorite eating spot for my 35 yr old neice was "The Doghouse" on Allure. Have they put one on Explorer yet?

Thanks.

Our group finally is able to take advantage of the Diamond Lounge, but I don't know if there is one on the Explorer. Can anyone help?

Also, a silly questions....the favorite eating spot for my 35 yr old neice was "The Doghouse" on Allure. Have they put one on Explorer yet?

Thanks.

No Diamond Lounge yet, but there will be in January or February 2015 after dry dock.

Thanks.

At best a 50/50 chance. They put one on Mariner, but are putting an Izumi on Navigator. Specs for Explorer aren't listed yet, so you might get one:)

Guest maddycat

Thanks.

No Diamond Lounge yet, but there will be in January or February 2015 after dry dock.

There is a nightly Diamond Event on the Explorer which is usually held in the 19th Hole. Free wine (red, white, rose, sparkling) and soda. 25% off all other drinks. Trail Mix is served with drinks. At this time there is no "Doghouse" on the Explorer.

The Explorer is being replace in NJ by the Quantum in Nov. 2014. No one really knows where the Explorer's new home port will be.

There is a nightly Diamond Event on the Explorer which is usually held in the 19th Hole. Free wine (red, white, rose, sparkling) and soda. 25% off all other drinks. Trail Mix is served with drinks. At this time there is no "Doghouse" on the Explorer.

The Explorer is being replace in NJ by the Quantum in Nov. 2014. No one really knows where the Explorer's new home port will be.

Overflow CL was held in the 19th hole on our last trip. We (Diamonds) were in the card/game room (Cloud Nine/Seven Hearts) up next to the VC lounge. There are square tables and chairs (no lounge type chairs) in that room. We had a great time but we're looking forward to a real DL on Allure :-)

We were also on 3/15 EOS and totally enjoyed the D Event that was held in the Cloud Nine room. We even enjoyed our sailaway from that spot since the room was signed as closed for D event and no one was in the room. Sailaway was before the Event started so we got drinks at the Bar and sat in Cloud Nine and had a great view of the sailaway...and then the lounge opened and .... the servers did get to know us just a little!

The D Event is not quite as good as a D Lounge because they do not have as much to offer drinkwise and snack wise, but still...it is a great perk and one that we appreciate.

Explorer will be in Port Canaveral after New Jersey.

I believe the poster meant that no one knows where Explorer will be after her January 2015 dry dock. Explorer's posted schedule ends January 2015.

Just got off the Explorer yesterday and the 19th Hole was closed for the Diamond event on the 1st formal night (we just became Platinum). We were still able to enjoy Dizzy's during that event. No Doghouse.

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

Just got off the Explorer yesterday and the 19th Hole was closed for the Diamond event on the 1st formal night (we just became Platinum). We were still able to enjoy Dizzy's during that event. No Doghouse.

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

We were on Explorer earlier this year and enjoyed both the Diamond Event in the 19th Hole and the somewhat dark and confined CL.

Archived