Should I book now or later?

Travel luv

Once we know for sure which cruise we want, we go ahead and book & the cabin of our choice. We just like to get the booking done so are able to look forward to the cruise. :)

LuLu

~~~~

Same here!

And to the OP: When I booked my upcoming cruise, it was in between the 123 promotions. However, Celebrity allowed me to add the drink package deal to my cruise. IF my cruise had gone up in price, I would have needed to pay the difference. Thankfully it did not! :)

We got $900 obc from the TA in addition to the Celebrity 123 promo.

Just curious, what cruise are you going on and when is it leaving? That OBC from the TA sounds amazing. Usually OBC from the TA is a % of the total cruise price before tax & port charges. You stated it was for a balcony room I am puzzled how the TA can give this huge OBC?

Just curious, what cruise are you going on and when is it leaving? That OBC from the TA sounds amazing. Usually OBC from the TA is a % of the total cruise price before tax & port charges. You stated it was for a balcony room I am puzzled how the TA can give this huge OBC?

I agree....(on both counts)....that is why I posted they must have

booked a very expensive cabin. A balcony can be a suite too....

900 bucks is alot of $$$ (in my opinion anyway).

The most I recieved was $300.00 for a C-2 cabin on a 10 day cruise booked with Crucon. On the same cruise 5 days before final payment was due I did find Crucon was offering the cruise for $600.00 less per cabin than I paid. I called and they tried to tell me it was for new bookings only after speaking with a manager they did cancel and re-book my cruise for the lower price plus still gave me the $300.00 on board credit. I would love to know what TA is giving $900 OBC and the date of the Cruise I think I would take the deal and go on the trip.:cool:

I can't give you the name of the TA, CC won't allow that, but my cruise leaves late July, and is now sold out. I should add to my earlier statement that is is a regular 2b cabin,we also got a free shore tour for two. I guess it pays to shop around.

It does pay to shop around...and it helps to go in late June/July/Aug...timing is very crucial too. There are TA's at a company that I use who give different amounts of OBC...I switched to the other TA for the extra OBC...I have never received $900.000, but have recently gotten a fantastic cruise price and $600.00 OBC for Europe: 1A cabin(deck 9) and gratuities paid on a 14 day cruise.:cool:

However, the experiences make the memories and not just the price/OBC.:cool:

However, the experiences make the memories and not just the price/OBC.:cool:
Experiences indeed make the memories, but if you get great deals at half the price that others paid, you enjoy twice the memories for the same amount of money! ;)

Archived