Just off the Elation

arkansasboy

For our first cruise it went very well. That is until the transmission went out on my daughters blazer coming home. The cruise was great and the Elation was nice. We had a great time at each of our stops and good weather to boot! A lengthier review will be coming shortly.

For our first cruise it went very well. That is until the transmission went out on my daughters blazer coming home. The cruise was great and the Elation was nice. We had a great time at each of our stops and good weather to boot! A lengthier review will be coming shortly.

Welcome home! Glad to hear you had a good time.

Good to hear that all went well (except for the transmission issue!). We're leaving on the Elation in 8 days!!:D

We are too!! So excited to have our national dance competition aboard a cruise!!!!

Can't wait to read your review.... Give us all the details!

I wrote a review so now I am waiting for it to be approved and posted. There were a few things I forgot to put in it like the blue kiosks. We didnt use Guest Services to load our SS cards but instead used the kiosk between GS and the internet cafe. It was very easy and MUCH faster. These kiosks are also handy for keeping track of your balance and spending. The Elation might be considered an older ship but she is kept up well and very clean. I would sail on her again.

We are too!! So excited to have our national dance competition aboard a cruise!!!!

Can't wait to read your review.... Give us all the details!

We are on the same cruise.. Dance competition aboard? That sounds fun!

We are on Oct 5 trip not new to cruising but first time on CCL so glad to hear you enjoyed your cruise. will look foward to review. Now if Oct will get here.

Hey you are on our cruise if you haven't already come join the roll call. the more the better.

We are on the same cruise.. Dance competition aboard? That sounds fun!

I hope so! Just left the dance studio and putting the finishing touches on packing before we leave in the morning. Celebrity Dance is having their Nationals at Sea aboard the Elation. (IF you watch the show Dance Moms, REAL LIFE dance competition is NOTHING like the show, so don't panic!) This is the first time we are going, but from my understanding the last night of the cruise the dancers will be having a "show" for the entire ship! Come by and watch! ;)

Archived