Things that can spoil your cruise vacation.

drfun48

Another bug bear is they offer wine tasting in Reidel glasses (to show how much better the wine tastes) and then they have the nerve to pour you wine in ordinary sub par glasses for the rest of the cruise.:eek:

Thank you! This has driven me nuts forever! But I will say that we always ask for the Riedel glasses and get them.

That's okay. I wanted to be a friend of Bill's until I found out he doesn't drink anymore. Then I tried to find Dorothy and the staff kept telling me she was somewhere over the rainbow.

Bill sounds like a real bore! HAHA :-) This thread continues to make me LOL, my wife just shakes her head.

What about too many teens/children on a ship which doesn't have enough to entertain them along with parents who don't care what they get up to.

This can only result in mayhem:mad:

Uh oh, you either forgot the punchline to this, or missed the point.

That's easy....his or her tongue is too short to be firmly planted in their cheek. ;)

that's okay. I wanted to be a friend of bill's until i found out he doesn't drink anymore. Then i tried to find dorothy and the staff kept telling me she was somewhere over the rainbow.

lol very funny, :D :D :D

Edited by MicCanberra

I had a similar problem with a full glass throughout dinner every single night. I had a headache every morning and I completely blame the sommelier! Good thing I had the beverage package so I could take the edge off with a mimosa.

Incredible, I hate when I am eating a seafood cocktail and they offer red wine, just because I ordered the steak, don't they know I want the full degustation experience.:D

Dorothy seems to be on every cruise I'm on, and she gets to have a party everyday or some function. She must have zillions of friends. That's just not fair! Did she pay extra? She must be a frequent cruiser by now.:D:D:D Just kidding!!!!!, but the first five times I cruised, I had no idea, and saw it in the Daily dilly every day, and I did think those things. When you are a newbie, you just don't know everything.

I think Dorothy gets a discount for being Elite+ :D

Dorothy seems to be on every cruise I'm on, and she gets to have a party everyday or some function. She must have zillions of friends. That's just not fair! Did she pay extra? She must be a frequent cruiser by now.:D:D:D Just kidding!!!!!, but the first five times I cruised, I had no idea, and saw it in the Daily dilly every day, and I did think those things. When you are a newbie, you just don't know everything.

It still kills me when people in all honesty ask "Who is this Dorothy & why is she so popular?:D:p;)

I had a mini suite once but there was no mini and even if there was, there was no room to drive it.:D

You were obviously confused by their advertising. It isn't about getting a Mini, they are referring to cabin size. But even that was misleading because those cabins are the pretty big!

You were obviously confused by their advertising. It isn't about getting a Mini, they are referring to cabin size. But even that was misleading because those cabins are the pretty big!

Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike.......ya gotta go back and check out the first page of the thread man.....it's all for fun.....no serious intent here whatsoever! Just for laffs....:D:D

mike, mike, mike, mike, mike.......ya gotta go back and check out the first page of the thread man.....it's all for fun.....no serious intent here whatsoever! Just for laffs....:d:d

lmfao, :D

Edited by MicCanberra

I want to be Dorothy on my next cruise so I can have droves of handsome men around that adore me, take me dancing all night, and then help me shop for dresses and jewelry in port!!

Make sure you wear your ruby slippers so that they recognise you.:D

Excuse me, can someone why the Reflection Suite does NOT have wall-to-wall mirrors?:mad:

My TA TOLD me they would!:D

-Dorian Gray-

When Dorian complained to Guest Relations they offered him a Complimentary Portrait seating to make up for any wrinkle in his reservations. :eek:

Edited by still-learning

I had a similar problem with a full glass throughout dinner every single night. I had a headache every morning and I completely blame the sommelier! Good thing I had the beverage package so I could take the edge off with a mimosa.

Being Canadian, a Caesar took the edge off any feeling of being under the weather. You'd think that they would have known just to bring them to us with room service rather than having to actually go and order one though. :rolleyes:

Sometimes when waiting for the elevator, it arrives and it is full. Can you believe that no one gets out to create room for me :eek:.

The thing that annoys me is they don't all get out so I can ride the elevator in private :eek: don't they know who I am?..:D