Excursion in Honolulu

cruisinmeme

reading about all the excursions that go to pearl harbor . You can not take purses, fanny packs, backpacks, etc . What in the world do you do with this type of stuff while at pearl harbor.

This would be done after you debark the ship on final day. Even if you put your puss in luggage and leave on bus, how safe is that.

We left our backpacks in the bus. The bus driver was going to be there at all times, not going to pick up other passengers. The real important stuff we put in our pockets.This was a ship excursion. I believe that there are also lockers or a counter that you can check your items if you don't want to leave them on the bus.

There is a storage area by visitor center to put the bag! They charge $3 per bag according to Pearl Harbor web site.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Thanks.

I just hate to leave passports and especially credit cards and cash. At the end of the cruise I could have 1000.00 cash. Always take plenty.

I guess we will make do somehow.

If you are doing the POA and you are an American citizen, you don't need your passport on a cruise that is exclusively within US waters. Unless you are doing a cruise that starts on the Mainland, I believe you can leave it at home.

As for the cash, there are plenty of ATM machines on the Islands. You don't have to take so much cash. Just sayin'...

• 2 weeks later...

My wife bought a shoulder strap carrying money holder with a zipper big enough for cards, cash, and 1 fem hy product! lol She bought it from abc store and has Hawaiian print design....it's not a bag, but we'll see if we make it in? lol

My wife bought a shoulder strap carrying money holder with a zipper big enough for cards, cash, and 1 fem hy product! lol She bought it from abc store and has Hawaiian print design....it's not a bag, but we'll see if we make it in? lol

I will be curious to know that also since we could not even bring our camera bag (small) with us. When we were there in April, ANY type of bag was prohibited so we checked what we had and put anything we need in the pockets of our cargo shorts. Keep us posted would you? Those little shoulder bags are great for traveling.

Archived