Wifi

Is there any way to get free internet access on the allure?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forums mobile app

Actually there is (on any ship)...be a certain C&A level member...We are D level and each of us gets a coupon for free 30 min internet in our C&A coupon booklet onboard...We go to guest services and have them combined into 60 min for one account...Looking forward to our Oct cruise when we'll be D+ and the extra minutes that will give us.

Is there any way to get free internet access on the allure?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forums mobile app

On Oasis, if you go to one of the internet cafes and use their computers there are a few websites you can go to for free.

Sadly, unless you have coupon there is no free web.

On Oasis, if you go to one of the internet cafes and use their computers there are a few websites you can go to for free.

Sadly, unless you have coupon there is no free web.

The only website(s) that is/are free is/are Royal Caribbean website(s).

The only website(s) that is/are free is/are Royal Caribbean website(s).

The RCI websites are not working on any computer on any ship since April of this year. Experienced it on Enchantment in March-April in the Caribbean and on Vision in June in Norway.

The RCI websites are not working on any computer on any ship since April of this year. Experienced it on Enchantment in March-April in the Caribbean and on Vision in June in Norway.

I have a feeling, the loyalty ambassadors don't like us having access to the free rci site. I don't know how many times, but numerous, when making our booking on board, they try and quote us a higher price than we just saw on the onboard computer. We either have to get a print out or be very specific to them what class, what room, what discounts, etc. Then we'll get the price we saw. Without up to date access we are at their mercy. Thats why I typically get next cruise certificates.

I have a feeling, the loyalty ambassadors don't like us having access to the free rci site. I don't know how many times, but numerous, when making our booking on board, they try and quote us a higher price than we just saw on the onboard computer. We either have to get a print out or be very specific to them what class, what room, what discounts, etc. Then we'll get the price we saw. Without up to date access we are at their mercy. Thats why I typically get next cruise certificates.

I don't know if that's true or not, but my guess would be that it's a technical issue. My experience has been that I have to click multiple times on the "free" site, and even if I get in, I get dumped back to the main screen randomly. I suspect they have given up trying to make it work because they can't make it reliable.

Archived