Epic ship time?

PS1818

Okay, I'm certain there are multiple questions about this and I have read a bunch of them but none have really been cruise ship/ cruise port specific ( or at least not the ones I've found). So first I apologize if I'm repeating the question.

I'm looking for someone who has been on the Norwegian Epic in December to St. Thomas and St. Maarten to answer this question. Does this ship change its time to match the island time? I ask because I'm thinking of booking an excursion that begins at 9:45 island time. The ship gets to the island at 8. But if the ship doesn't change it's time to island time, then that means its actually 9 when we get there. I don't know if that's enough time to make the excursion. So I'm hoping someone can help :) .

Thank you so much!

The tour operators understand how time issues work....and you should only be concerned with ship's time....island time doesn't matter at all!

Book the excursion...if it's through the ship...no worries....everything is on ship's time. If it's a private excursion, they will wait! They know how this works...they truly do!

Archived