Cabins with two bathrooms

We are looking at 2adjoining balconies for our family of 4- me, DH and 2 11 year old girls. The main reason for 2 cabins is having 2 bathrooms. We are looking at the Navigator if that helps. The owners suite, though bigger, only has one bathroom. I wouldn't want to go higher than that

TIA!

2 connecting cabins are the best....that way, you get the 2 baths, parents get privacy but you're still right there to keep an eye on the kiddos!

Adjoining simply means "next to each other"....connecting means there is a door in between the 2 cabins for immediate access.

We are looking at 2adjoining balconies for our family of 4- me, DH and 2 11 year old girls. The main reason for 2 cabins is having 2 bathrooms. We are looking at the Navigator if that helps. The owners suite, though bigger, only has one bathroom. I wouldn't want to go higher than that

TIA!

You may want to check out the Royal Family Suite which has 2 bedrooms, 2 baths and a living area.

Patti is right. If you can swing it, the Royal Family Suite is great. Six of us recently shared one. Four can fit in the inner bedroom which has its own bathroom, the master bedroom is quite nice and has a tub in its' bathroom, and there is a sofa sleeper in the living room area also. The Balcony is fantastic!! You get suite privileges also (like ordering off the MDR menus for room service and having a private dinner on your balcony - or breakfast), a reserved section for the ice show and in the theater, and the use of the concierge lounge (and concierge for tickets, excursions, etc.)

Another option. Look forward on deck 9. There are two sets of cabins with a balcony cabin connecting to an ocean view cabin. You get your balcony and two bathrooms AND may save a few bucks over two balconies or the Royal Suite. (No suite perks of course.). Just another option.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

You may want to check out the Royal Family Suite which has 2 bedrooms, 2 baths and a living area.

Except you need a minimum of five to book unless it is close to sailing and there is one left unsold.

I think you'll like 2 connecting cabins, unless you also want the extra perks that come with a suite, like the free drinks in the concierge lounge. You might find that a Royal Family Suite costs more than 2 connecting balcony cabins. Plus, as someone else said, there is minimum of 5 for the Royal Family Suite. Whatever you decide, don't wait too long. It is better to book now. You can always cancel for a full refund before final payment date. Which date are you considering? We're on the Dec. 1 and March 23 Navigator. You also might check out the promenade-view cabins. These don't have balconies, but do have a view of the Royal Promenade (inside of the ship) area, and are less money than balconies. I don't know if the balcony dividers can be opened on the Navigator -- anyone know if they can?

Thanks for the responses. We have to have an outside balcony. This is our 20th cruise (emerald on RCl plus other cruise lines) and the DH has his "rules". LOL! We've done the two adjoining balconies before but the girls at RCCL said the balconies do not open up so we would have to go with connecting cabins. We could invite my Mother-in-law as we have before to make 5 in the cabin. I like the idea of the balcony + oceanview but I would think our emerald balcony discount might make this a wash....

Thanks for the responses. We have to have an outside balcony. This is our 20th cruise (emerald on RCl plus other cruise lines) and the DH has his "rules". LOL! We've done the two adjoining balconies before but the girls at RCCL said the balconies do not open up so we would have to go with connecting cabins. We could invite my Mother-in-law as we have before to make 5 in the cabin. I like the idea of the balcony + oceanview but I would think our emerald balcony discount might make this a wash....

Also look for the aft combos. those are a balcony with a connecting inside (category L, as I recall). we had that combo on Explorer. the balcony was a bit more enclosed than most balconies (nice if rainy or windy, less nice if you are sun lovers), but the combo of the two rooms was terrific (and affordable on our sailing). book quickly if you see them available, as they may get snapped up early, especially in prime family vacation times.

Archived