Why Do You Choose to Cruise??????

cjknox

Because I like to be at sea, and because the sail in and out is a different way of seeing a city than when you arrive by plane or car.....the best ever views of Venice, for instance, or Lisbon. I know Glasgow from the motorways, but have never sailed up the Clyde to visit it before.

We love the thrill of boarding a beautiful ocean liner. The excitement of visiting beautiful ports around the world, the ease and simplicity of traveling by ship instead of flying back and forth.

We have made lasting relationships with some wonderful people we've met on ships and since traveled with them. The elegant public spaces, the variety of events to fill your day with at sea or simply sitting on our balcony and watching the waves.

I particularly love having a cruise booked and chatting about it on Cruise Critic as each day floats by and that beautiful ocean liner steams a little closer to our departure date.

Jonathan

I find a cruise to be a vacation where a mom/wife also gets to enjoy and not have to take care of things (cook, clean up, etc.). Also gives us an opportunity to visit different places - most of which we may never get to otherwise.

Archived