Upgrade Fairy vs. Dorian

I can't believe it!!! The upgrade fairy is real after all!!! I just got upgraded on my 4 night Enchantment cruise next week from a Large Ocean View to a Superior Ocean View with Balcony!!! The best part is that this is actually a "free" cruise for me since I booked it using my RC Credit Card points. I suspect I got the upgrade through my mom's Diamond status and not my own lowly Platinum status. Of course, the bad news is Dorian is coming our way and I'm now praying that it does not ruin the cruise. I am so excited but really nervous about the storm at the same time!

I can't believe it!!! The upgrade fairy is real after all!!! I just got upgraded on my 4 night Enchantment cruise next week from a Large Ocean View to a Superior Ocean View with Balcony!!! The best part is that this is actually a "free" cruise for me since I booked it using my RC Credit Card points. I suspect I got the upgrade through my mom's Diamond status and not my own lowly Platinum status. Of course, the bad news is Dorian is coming our way and I'm now praying that it does not ruin the cruise. I am so excited but really nervous about the storm at the same time!

I'm sure you'll be fine. The captain will sail away from Dorian.

Have a FANTASTIC time :-)

Don't worry, they will keep you away from the storm. You will love Enchantment. Make sure you visit the Park View Cafe in the Solarium for breakfast, lunch, or snacks. It is a hidden secret. Enjoy your cruise.

Archived