Question about the Current Promotion

languageartslady

Just a quick question... I'm hoping someone knows the answer to this.

The promotion that they're currently running for new bookings called "More Caribbean on Us" offers OBC based on the type of room booked. If I book now, and get the OBC offer, does that mean later, if my price drops, I can't have an adjustment? Or does it not matter?

I have sailed previously in a cabin that later dropped in price, before final deposit, and they adjusted my rate. I just wanted to be sure that I'm not locking myself into the price without me being aware of doing so.

I hope this question makes sense...

Thanks for any help!

We had a small price drop on a cruise booked with the 123Go promotion and the lower price was given and we kept the beverage package. As long as it is a price drop and not a senior, resident or military rate you should be able to get the lower price before final payment.

MaryLou

[quote name='CHEZMARYLOU']We had a small price drop on a cruise booked with the 123Go promotion and the lower price was given and we kept the beverage package. As long as it is a price drop and not a senior, resident or military rate you should be able to get the lower price before final payment.

MaryLou[/QUOTE]

This is also my experience.

Archived