Number of pools on the NCL Star

go fish 44

Wow, you had me all excited there for a minute!

I believe the Star has the main pool on deck 12 midship and the children's pool is 12 aft. There are a couple hot tubs on 12 and another on 13 forward, I believe.

The kids pool area is aft and the main pool on deck 12 with a smaller pool with the other side of the stage. 4 hot tubs around the pool. Usually two of those hot tubs were reserved for adults. One more hot tub forward up a couple decks from 12.

And this hot tub on deck 13 or 14 forward is THE BEST !!

You have to do a couple of steeps up to get in the tub, so it sits higher then everyting and EVERYONE on the deck...even sitting in the tub or on the edge of it NOBODY can block your view on a 180 degree angle.... AWESOME :D

I LOVED it for our NYC sailaway !!

That tiered area that goes up from the main pool is my favorite "pool area" of any ship I have been on. The views are great and it never feels terribly crowded. And, the beverage servers working the area are always a lot of fun. Enjoy!

That tiered area that goes up from the main pool is my favorite "pool area" of any ship I have been on. The views are great and it never feels terribly crowded. And, the beverage servers working the area are always a lot of fun. Enjoy!

Yes, those tiered lounge chair areas are great. Everyone has a view of the pool, and if you get up high enough, you also have an ocean view. They should have put them on the new ship's as well.

The main pool in the middle with 2 slides on each side. The slides do not empty off into the pool.

main-pool-large-M.jpg

On the backside of this is the smaller pool. It is a constant depth of 3'9" with a railing/seat that goes all the way around the edges:

main-pool-small-pool-M.jpg

You have to climb really far down in to it via ladder

main-pool-night-M.jpg

The childrens pool area on the back of the ship

kids-pool-3-M.jpg

It is a constant 1.5

IMG_0671-M.jpg

They also have a few small pools on the sides of the kiddie pool as well with slides.

Archived