Crown Princess - Breakfast in Main Dining Room

gstewart

Just be aware that it often will take an hour to eat breakfast in the dining room, so if you are in a rush to get off the ship to tour, plan accordingly.

Great. Thanks for your responses. We'll not be any in rush to get off the ship so will love taking our time having a nice relaxing breakfast.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Going on Crown Princess next week to Norway. Our first cruise with Princess.

Can anyone tell me if there will be a Main Dining Room open serving breakfast each morning?

Thanks

Hi,

We will be aboard Crown Princess too! This will be our second adventure at sea with Princess, but our 5th cruise. We have only ever eaten breakfast in a main dining room once ......please keep in mind it was VERY leisurely. I know for some of our ports of call they are recommending early starts to the day, particularly if you need tickets for train excursions etc.

I have also read on other threads that the buffet dining room/s are very hectic on this type of cruise. Hope this helps....

:)

Going on Crown Princess next week to Norway. Our first cruise with Princess.

Can anyone tell me if there will be a Main Dining Room open serving breakfast each morning?

Thanks

I am on your cruise also. :) On port days I will eat in the MDR or HC depending on what time I get up. ;) On days I have early excursions, I will get room service and eat out on my balcony. :D

Just be aware that it often will take an hour to eat breakfast in the dining room, so if you are in a rush to get off the ship to tour, plan accordingly.

If you are in a hurry to make an excursion, tell the head waiter when you arrive. They can serve faster if requested.

Otherwise, relax - you're on a cruise. It is much less hectic than the HC.

Archived