Question for Copper 10-8

solocanadian

At least the Captain on the Prinsendam Amazon Explorer 11/26/13. Other senior staff would be welcome too although I probably won't recognize most of the names.

I've sailed with both Captain Van Shooenhaven and Captain Roberts so that is of particular interest to me.

Thanks.

Roy

Edited by rafinmd

Hi Copper! It seems you are the "go to" person for who's who on the ships! Can you please tell me who the capt. and cruise director is on the Nov. 24th sailing of the Eurodam? Thank you in advance!

Capt - Henk Keijer

CD - Kieron Buffery

Always subject to change/Enjoy EUDM:)

At least the Captain on the Prinsendam Amazon Explorer 11/26/13. Other senior staff would be welcome too although I probably won't recognize most of the names.

I've sailed with both Captain Van Shooenhaven and Captain Roberts so that is of particular interest to me.

Thanks.

Roy

Capt - Andre van Schoonhoven

HD - Henk Hoekstra

GRM - Tina Kuehnpast

DRM - Hermenegildus Erni Hanzlagut (common spelling) goes by "Gildus"

EChef - Paolo Maldini - not the famous Italian soccer player;)

EHK - Metka Mocnik

CD - Linda Minnikin

Always subject to change/Enjoy PRDM:)

Capt - Henk Keijer

CD - Kieron Buffery

Always subject to change/Enjoy EUDM:)

Capt - Andre van Schoonhoven

HD - Henk Hoekstra

GRM - Tina Kuehnpast

DRM - Hermenegildus Erni Hanzlagut (common spelling) goes by "Gildus"

EChef - Paolo Maldini - not the famous Italian soccer player;)

EHK - Metka Mocnik

CD - Linda Minnikin

Always subject to change/Enjoy PRDM:)

Thanks. In addition to Captain Andre, Linda Minnikin was CD on my last Prinsendam Cruise.

Lets see. The Crystal Symphony drops me in Miami November 23. I think I'll be on the causeway the next day for some live and in person tooting.

Roy

John, The Capt. And HD for the Sept 28 Zuiderdam canal sailing and the Nov 15th

Noordam 21 day caribbean collectors voyage.

Thank you for your kindness in this regard.

Dave

ZUDM:

Capt - Michiel Willems

HD - Boban Zivkovic

NODM:

Capt - Jeroen van Donselaar + Robert Jan Kan

HD - Gerard O'Reilly

Always subject to change/enjoy your cruises:)

Copper - (Retired "Copper" myself). Would you happen to know if Capt Albert might e scheduled on Statendam next April? We are taking the April 15, 2014 29-day. Thanks!

Hi Tom and thanks for serving! Chances are pretty good of that since the "other" SADM captain goes home in March 14

John

Any idea of the line up for the Maasdam when she comes out of dry dock on Jan 17,2014 - we are doing 70 days - 21 caribbean and 49 South America. - A great winter get away. :):):)

Capt - Arno Jutten

HD - Francois Birarda

CD - Harvey Kowbel

DRM - Ida Bagus Sugiantha

Echef - Pedro Lontoc

EHK - Agnello D'Souza

Always subject to change/Enjoy your 70 days on Maasie:)

Edited by Copper10-8

Capt - Arno Jutten

HD - Francois Birarda

CD - Harvey Kowbel

DRM - Ida Bagus Sugiantha

Echef - Pedro Lontoc

EHK - Agnello D'Souza

Always subject to change/Enjoy your 70 days on Maasie:)

Many thanks John - Francois Birarda was on the Rotterdam for a couple of our trips. Will be nice to see him again. :):):) Nice gentleman.

Hi John!

Welcome back ashore, and good news about spending the holidays at home with the child bride!

I see that you wrote that the Captain on Eurodam in November will be Henk Keijer, with whom I've not sailed but have read great things about here on the HAL boards. We sail soon on the TA (for the third time; obviously we like that itinerary). Both times before we sailed with Darin Bowland. Will The Hurricane be aboard again, or has he moved on? If so, who will be on board -- Capt Keijer or someone else?

Hope to sail with you again some day,

Dave

(P.S., I know the new avatar photo is an old one, but haven't you used it before? I have to admit it is an improvement over the Kelly green speedo for St. Patrick's Day.) ;)

Hi John!

Welcome back ashore, and good news about spending the holidays at home with the child bride!

I see that you wrote that the Captain on Eurodam in November will be Henk Keijer, with whom I've not sailed but have read great things about here on the HAL boards. We sail soon on the TA (for the third time; obviously we like that itinerary). Both times before we sailed with Darin Bowland. Will The Hurricane be aboard again, or has he moved on? If so, who will be on board -- Capt Keijer or someone else?

Hope to sail with you again some day,

Dave

(P.S., I know the new avatar photo is an old one, but haven't you used it before? I have to admit it is an improvement over the Kelly green speedo for St. Patrick's Day.) ;)

I don't recall ever seeing that. Is he wearing it? I certainly hope not.;)

I don't recall ever seeing that. Is he wearing it? I certainly hope not.;)

Gail,

John has been posting for a few years an avatar of a man's behind in a green speedo, around St. Patrick's Day. It is a shot from mid-chest to mid-thigh, from behind. I'm not willing to attest that it really is John, though, or a stock shot. :D

He has also used Elvira, Queen of the Night, as an avatar around Halloween, and several shots from his time as a member of the police force. My favorite is the one with his K-9 companion of what is obviously many years ago, when he was in the force, K-9 division.

John, I honor your service in the police force, and especially in the Corps.

Dave

I have another question is there thought to discontinuing the disembarkation talks and the bringing of all the staff on the stage?

Haven't heard a thing about that

Eric, the excellent CD on Eurodam until Aug 1, said the disembarkation talks would go away "soon".

Do you know the key officers who will be on Volendam Oct 20 2013 for the 34 days around Australia. Thanks

Capt - Jeroen Baijens

HD - James Deering

GRM - Francis Tolentino

CD - Bruce Allen Scudder

DRM - Syarif Suryana

Echef - Udo Sandering

EHK - Hobben Sitanggang

Always subject to change/enjoy your Aussie cruise on Volie:)