Royal Princess Dining Questions

cws

My family and I will be on the Royal Princess in November and have a few dining questions:

1. We have the 6p traditional seating (I believe the other times are 5:30p and 8p). Which dining room will we be in?

2. Which dining room is lunch served in?

3. I have two boys ages 5 and 3. Can they wear nicer shorts to dinner in the MDR or do they need to wear pants?

Thanks in advance for any input.

1. We have the 6p traditional seating (I believe the other times are 5:30p and 8p). Which dining room will we be in?

2. Which dining room is lunch served in?

3. I have two boys ages 5 and 3. Can they wear nicer shorts to dinner in the MDR or do they need to wear pants?

1. Allegro (deck 6 aft)

2. Don't know

3. A baby/toddler can wear shorts. I'd plan on bringing pants for the 5YO.

No. The 5:30 one will be in one of the dining rooms near the atrium.

Well crapola, I was hoping to be able to 'experience' both the amid ship dining room(s) and the aft dining room as well. The Allegro MDR has a really interesting decor that I'd like to see in person.

You can visit it, just not dine there.

Maybe the Embarkation Day lunch will be in the Allegro Dining Room instead of one of those off of the piazza?

Also I wonder if the breakfast and lunches are also held in the Concerto/Symphony MDR's?

Maybe the Embarkation Day lunch will be in the Allegro Dining Room instead of one of those off of the piazza?

Also I wonder if the breakfast and lunches are also held in the Concerto/Symphony MDR's?

Breakfast and lunch on port days were in Concerto Dining room. Can't help with embarkation lunch...that is our normal routine but with the kids in tow we headed for Alfredo's, which was an excellent choice!!

Breakfast and lunch on port days were in Concerto Dining room. Can't help with embarkation lunch...that is our normal routine but with the kids in tow we headed for Alfredo's, which was an excellent choice!!

THANKS Carole! I'm only planning to do the Embarkation Lunch on the first day of the B2B, the other meals in the MDR will be limited to five dinners and a couple of breakfast/lunches. Lots and lots of options to try and schedule around the 42 breakfasts, lunches, and dinners!

I went back and re-read the first few days of your LIVE thread. So much great information and excitement in the details. I hope I have as great a time as your family did! :D

Hi Carol,

I'm organizing our roll call to have Tea in the dining room. I like to make up a reminder to pass out a few days before since it is in the second half of the trip. Can you tell me what the name of the dining room is where the Tea is served? I'm not talking about the new special Tea they offer, I mean the regular one that is on all the ships.

Thanks for your help. And a special thanks for all your valuable insight.

Eileen

I did not do the afternoon tea...but since I saved my Patters I looked and it was served at Concerto Dining Room, Deck 6 midship.

Carole

Thank you so much, Carole. Hope to meet you some day. Really enjoyed your positive attitude and imput.

Eileen

I did not do the afternoon tea...but since I saved my Patters I looked and it was served at Concerto Dining Room, Deck 6 midship.

Carole

Could you check your Patters to see what time fitness classes were scheduled? Yoga, Pilates, TRX, Spin, Morning Stretch, etc.

Thanks

Please let me know if you have any other questions...I saved my Patters if anyone asked anything I couldn't answer from first hand experience..

I'm curious, which dining room are breakfast and lunch held on sea days?

Well crapola, I was hoping to be able to 'experience' both the amid ship dining room(s) and the aft dining room as well. The Allegro MDR has a really interesting decor that I'd like to see in person.

Dave, we'll be in the Allegro DR for late seating and would be glad to "smuggle" you in.--see you on the 8th.;)

Dave, we'll be in the Allegro DR for late seating and would be glad to "smuggle" you in.--see you on the 8th.;)

Maybe we can enjoy a Pub Lunch as well? :D

I'm looking forward to dining in all of the venues and restaurants on Royal Princess. Making my list and checking it twice... ;)

Could you check your Patters to see what time fitness classes were scheduled? Yoga, Pilates, TRX, Spin, Morning Stretch, etc.

Thanks

Ok...just pulled my Patters out and, a first, they DO NOT list all of the fitness classes in the Patter. You must have to get the list at the Fitness Center. The only class listed in the Patter is Zumba Dance Class, which was held some mornings at 8:30 AM in the Piazza, other various times in the afternoon at Center Court Deck 18. None of the classes held in the Fitness Center were listed.

Sorry I can't help you!!

Ok...just pulled my Patters out and, a first, they DO NOT list all of the fitness classes in the Patter. You must have to get the list at the Fitness Center. The only class listed in the Patter is Zumba Dance Class, which was held some mornings at 8:30 AM in the Piazza, other various times in the afternoon at Center Court Deck 18. None of the classes held in the Fitness Center were listed.

Sorry I can't help you!!

That is a bummer. Not listing fitness classes in the Patter is almost worse than having a small balcony and no Promenade. Thanks for trying. Zumba in the PIazza during morning coffee is about the last thing I would want going on.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

That is a bummer. Not listing fitness classes in the Patter is almost worse than having a small balcony and no Promenade. Thanks for trying. Zumba in the PIazza during morning coffee is about the last thing I would want going on.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

It wasn't there every morning...but I do have to agree that when it was in the Piazza it was a bit loud!

Archived