Cos of drinks on Nautica

Lemailu

First cruise with Oceania on Nautica, hence this question.

How costly are drinks on board? We would only be interested in one beer for lunch, one glass of champagne in the evening or a cocktail, one to two glasses of wine for dinner and an after-dinner drink only once in a while.

Is it worth taking a package?

Thanks

Thank you - will follow your advice.

And...one more question : do we need to carry US dollars or will Euros be ok for tips?

a glass of - real - Champagne Perrier Jouet is already 15 $ + 18 % gratuity - maybe increased already.

if you take the package you can drink 2 and a Cognac XO after dinner drink what is 25 $

cheapest glass of wine is 9 $

currency on board is US - but when sailing in Europa i think the people on board are happy with Euro's as well

however the "compulsory " tips must be paid in the offioce with dollars.

a glass of - real - Champagne Perrier Jouet is already 15 $ + 18 % gratuity - maybe increased already.

if you take the package you can drink 2 and a Cognac XO after dinner drink what is 25 $

cheapest glass of wine is 9 $

currency on board is US - but when sailing in Europa i think the people on board are happy with Euro's as well

however the "compulsory " tips must be paid in the offioce with dollars.

Don't the "compulsory" tips get added onto your on board account then ? If not I need to get US$ tomorrow!

Don't the "compulsory" tips get added onto your on board account then ? If not I need to get US$ tomorrow!

The cost of the cocktail plus the tip is added to the Onboard Account for each transaction.

Unless you buy into the Beverage Package, which is a wonderful value if you are any kind of a drinker at all, in which case there is a daily fee of $54.95 per day, including all cocktail related gratuities.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived