Live review, Adventure 18th August Norway Fjords with wedding renewal.

Jason12

18th August Norway Fjords 7 night cruise.

5ygura3e.jpg

Most of what I've booked is a surprise for my wife, it's quite easy for me to do this as I do all the booking etc, I even brought the wedding dress.

This is a celebration cruise 25th wedding anniversary with vow renewal, we booked it some 18 months ago to secure 7600 accessible cabin as my wife is a wheelchair user.

I've pre ordered the grand romance package with room decorations and 5 nights in Portofino's cause we just love it in there, not planning on using the main dining room on this trip and yes we will leave the auto tip in place.

On Saturday 17th August 12.30pm we will be renewing our wedding vows in the church we got married 25 years ago, just a small gathering of close friends and our 3 sons with a meal afterwards.

We have a train to catch at 5.10pm to Southampton where we will be stopping the night in the Holiday Inn next to the port.

On the 20th August which is our actual wedding anniversary I have arranged a small ceremony in the local church of Alesund which is the first port stop.

The church is just right of centre in the photo you can just see the tower.

ahuha7uj.jpg

22nd August we have a CC group trip on the Flam railway which we a really looking forward to as it supposed to be the most scenic train ride in the world.!

We will be doing our own thing at other ports.

Time to start packing etc

I will update as and when possible.

Jason

Oh Wowowow Jason I just know I am going to be glued to this thread as not only do I want to read all about your fabulous surprise which ok has brought tears to my eyes already but my brother and his fiancee are on the same cruise. :D

What a wonderful surprise for your wife and what a caring husband you are.

Oh hecky thump someone get the tissues out please.:o

All the very best to you and your DW and I hope you have an amazing cruise.:D

What a great way to celebrate such a special anniversary, and what a wonderful husband you are!!

I will be happily following your revue.

We were on the Adventure at the end of May for the Iceland/Norway cruise. It was absolutely amazing! We were also in Alesund and it was one of our favorite places.

Bon Voyage!!

What a guy!!!!! I am planning vow renewal for our 10 year....im basically the one planning it:p -- she is truly alucky woman!

No, it's what a woman and I'm the lucky one.. :) like most woman out there she's stayed home to look after the family, now it's her turn to be looked after..

Jason

No, it's what a woman and I'm the lucky one.. :) like most woman out there she's stayed home to look after the family, now it's her turn to be looked after..

Jason

What a romantic and wonderful thing to do. She certainly is a lucky woman and I am sure you are a lucky man. Have a great cruise and I will be following along.

By the way, do you have a brother?.........:p;) Just kidding.

Gwen :)

Archived