Super Saturday Sale

Fro those booking today, there is a Super Saturday Sale that gives you up to 100 OBC.

This Saturday, August 17th, book any sailing departing between August 23 through October 31, 2013, and enjoy up to $100 to spend onboard* however you like.

TERMS & CONDITIONS

†ROYAL CARIBBEAN INTERNATIONAL® RESERVES THE RIGHT TO IMPOSE A FUEL SUPPLEMENT OF UP TO $10 PER GUEST PER DAY ON ALL GUESTS IF THE PRICE OF WEST TEXAS INTERMEDIATE FUEL EXCEEDS $65.00 PER BARREL.

*Prices are per person, cruise only, based on double occupancy, and in US dollars. Government taxes and fees are additional. Onboard Credit ("OBC") Offer applies to new individual bookings (not applicable to groups) made on August 17, 2013 from 12:00AM-11:59PM ET for all sailings departing August 23-October 31, 2013. OBC amount is one per stateroom and based on stateroom category: $25 for inside and outside, and $50 for balcony and suite. Additionally, eligible bookings on Oasis of the Seas or Allure of the Seas are eligible for $50 for inside and outside, and $100 for balcony and suite. Limit one offer per stateroom. OBC will be applied to booking prior to departure date. OBC is in USD, has no cash value, is non-transferable, not redeemable for cash, and will expire if not used by 10:00 PM on the last evening of the cruise. Offer combinable with restricted rates (Seniors, Residents, and Military). Offer not combinable with any other offer or promotion, including, but not limited to, Sales Events, Interline, Travel Agent, Travel Agent Friends and Family, and Net Rates, Crown & Anchor discounts, Shareholder Benefits or Next Cruise promotions. Offer available in North, Central, and South America. Single occupancy guests may qualify for offer. Offer is subject to change and availability, and may be withdrawn at any time. Additional restrictions may apply.

the timing would work for me, but I'd be better off using Next Cruise and C&A balcony discount.

I'm booked during this time and the NCC & balcony discount worked better for me too...especially since my cruise price has gone waaay up and cabin selection is poor now.

Archived