My first price drop!

Debitoo

I just had to share...:) I just received notification that there was a $200 pp price drop for E2 cabins on my Panama Canal cruise. I called RCI and got it! I'm doing this one solo so $400 is BIG for me! So excited!!!:D

Thanks for listening!

Price drops are great! My upcoming Freedom cruise is the first time I have been able to take advantage of one. We booked an inside at $639/pp which then dropped to $609/pp. They gave the adjustment. After final payment D1 balconies went on sale for $649/pp! I called and upgraded for $80, then called C&A and applied the emerald balcony discount of $100......so basically we went from an inside to a D1 balcony and made $20!! It was a happy moment for sure:)

Am guessing this only applies in the US or is this a worldwide policy ? Do you just check the RCL website for your particular cruise and cabin type to see if there is a price drop ? Signed: very interested first time cruiser LOL !

Am guessing this only applies in the US or is this a worldwide policy ? Do you just check the RCL website for your particular cruise and cabin type to see if there is a price drop ? Signed: very interested first time cruiser LOL !

In Germany it's the same. We get price drops till 60 days prior departure.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Yes, you just do a mock booking on Royal's website to check your cruise price. Booking rules do vary in different countries.

Yes, you just do a mock booking on Royal's website to check your cruise price. Booking rules do vary in different countries.

Hi,

It has become a full time job between checking for price drops & looking for excursions. We have 3 cruises booked for Nov. & there have been many price drops. In booking a cruise I first check out the price, then departure location & then dates. If I'm happy with that I will book that cruise. It's a great feeling to see the price go down. On my 2 Feb. cruises so far have only gone up in price so you never know if you will get lucky.

Congrats to yours.

Happy cruising to all.

Joyce & Of Course Harvey

I just had to share...:) I just received notification that there was a $200 pp price drop for E2 cabins on my Panama Canal cruise. I called RCI and got it! I'm doing this one solo so $400 is BIG for me! So excited!!!:D

Thanks for listening!

Just wondering did RCI notify you by email or phone call or are you booked with a TA. I don't recall RCI emailing or calling me with notification of price drop. I always had to keep checking RCI website myself. Then call them if I saw it had dropped.

Thanks Marcy:)

Archived