Transfers in Miami

moorlyn

I paid $30 for the transfer from Port of Miami to FLL. The transfer to MIA should be less. Some people have suggested taking a taxi if going to the Miami airport. Super Shuttle has a shared ride service $15 for the first passenger, $10 for each additional passenger, plus a $1 fuel surcharge goint to the Miami airport. I used them in Tampa (and LA) and had great service.

Does anyone know the cost of transfers at the Miami airport to the cruise terminal offered by RCCL? Is there a less expensive more efficient way?

Transfers...not a good idea especially for such a short distance...take at taxi..inexpensive..and will be based on your timeframe.

Does anyone know the cost of transfers at the Miami airport to the cruise terminal offered by RCCL? Is there a less expensive more efficient way?

Taxi rates are a set rate in Miami.. Flat rate from MIA to cruise terminal is less than $25.

Phil.

And, that cab fare is per CAB, not per person! Up to 4 people in one cab.

If you are flying into MIA but sailing from FLL, then a cab is NOT the best way!

We sailed Allure from FLL, and a cab for four plus luggage to MIA was $80 including tip.

Froggit,

What time was your flight out of Miami?

My daughters flight is at 12:30. I am trying to determine if I should get her a shuttle or if I rent a car will I be able to pick up the rental car and drive her to Miami in time for her flight after we get off of the Allure.

Anyone else have any experience in this area?

Thanks

Froggit,

What time was your flight out of Miami?

My daughters flight is at 12:30. I am trying to determine if I should get her a shuttle or if I rent a car will I be able to pick up the rental car and drive her to Miami in time for her flight after we get off of the Allure.

Anyone else have any experience in this area?

Thanks

Renting a car in the PE/FLL area and trying to drive to MIA in time for a 12:30 flight sounds like a pressure packed morning. I would check with American Shuttle (based inside MIA), and FLL based Go Airport, QLS, MJS & Jiffy Jeff for shuttle service for about $40+ per person.

Good luck! :)

Archived