Westerdam Neptune Lounge items

kamac56

The HAL cheerleaders need to do that -- I am not one of them.

If you read these boards enough -- you can figure out who they are.;)

Who would you suggest calls who or is it whom? :D ;)

This term 'cheerleader' really is bothersome when one doesn't know in which camp they are classified. :D

Am I a cheerleader? I speak openly and honestly and if I find fault, I say so. Does that throw me out of cheerleader camp?

There has been plenty of conversation regarding Westerdam's Neptune Lounge lacking and it likely has been read by some who work in Seattle office. If they wished to do something about it, they would. It is no secret to them after all these months.

My letter to HAL on another matter ended with my displeasure about the W's Neptune Lounge on our March cruise. After addressing my first concern (personal matter), the response in July from "office of the president" ended with "The snacks which were available on the sideboard were removed due to US Public Health regulations. The food in the dome was permitted to remain; however, no food was allowed on the sideboard. We appreciate your feedback and will forward your thoughts to the appropriate management for information and review." I guess no one "reviewed" it yet? :eek:

My letter to HAL on another matter ended with my displeasure about the W's Neptune Lounge on our March cruise. After addressing my first concern (personal matter), the response in July from "office of the president" ended with "The snacks which were available on the sideboard were removed due to US Public Health regulations. The food in the dome was permitted to remain; however, no food was allowed on the sideboard. We appreciate your feedback and will forward your thoughts to the appropriate management for information and review." I guess no one "reviewed" it yet? :eek:

Yes, the review comment is just great - just like the wine policy:rolleyes:

I don't get it - this ship was reported to us as having the most returning passengers next to the P'dam. The pastries are not a big issue to us BUT it's the principle of the thing. I'm kind of a stickler for those.

I'd be very surprised if there weren't decreased bookings on this ship in this class for those in the know. But cruise critic is probably such a small percentage that it won't affect the ship that much - but it will most likely affect future bookings and reviews. Very short sighted on HAL's part:eek:

Yes, the review comment is just great - just like the wine policy:rolleyes:

I don't get it - this ship was reported to us as having the most returning passengers next to the P'dam. The pastries are not a big issue to us BUT it's the principle of the thing. I'm kind of a stickler for those.

I'd be very surprised if there weren't decreased bookings on this ship in this class for those in the know. But cruise critic is probably such a small percentage that it won't affect the ship that much - but it will most likely affect future bookings and reviews. Very short sighted on HAL's part:eek:

I guess the pastries or other morning items didn't bother me because DH loves his PG breakfast so much we go there. But in the afternoon when you wanted just a little cookie, or sweet things - that's what bothered me. Yes, there were nibbles under the "dome" ... but it just wasn't the same. We spoke to the PG guys who usually stocked the NL. They could not believe what happened. They did say it was something to do with health dept inspection.

Archived