concierge class?

39august

I have never sailed Celebrity, tho' I have wanted to for several yeas. Looking at Reflection in January. I have read conflicting accounts of exactly what perks come with a concierge class cabin. Do all of these, whether C1, C2, or C3 get the same perks, please? Does this include one bottle of champagne, expanded room service menu (and what does that actually mean), nightly canapes, footstools on the balcony, and entrance to Persian Gardens? Are there any aft C1 cabins on Reflection? Any input on this class of cabin is very welcome!

All Concierge Class cabins receive the same exact benefits as listed. The champagne is not very good, it is really inexpensive sparkling wine. The nightly canapes are a matter of personal taste and preference. We have asked to switch to a cheese plate instead. You also get free entrance to the Persian Gardens, which is also a matter of personal taste. We do not ever use that perk. We have not yet been on Reflection, that will be December of this year. Enjoy your cruise

The CC cabins usually have a slightly better location and we like the amenities but wouldn't pay alot more for it. Of greater value to us is the extra cruise credit. ALso, I don't think you get access to the Persian Gardens. I believe that only comes with AQ class.

All Concierge Class cabins receive the same exact benefits as listed. The champagne is not very good, it is really inexpensive sparkling wine. The nightly canapes are a matter of personal taste and preference. We have asked to switch to a cheese plate instead. You also get free entrance to the Persian Gardens, which is also a matter of personal taste. We do not ever use that perk. We have not yet been on Reflection, that will be December of this year. Enjoy your cruise

Is access to Persian Gardens a new perk, it is not listed on the web site.....

On the Solstice Class ships (Solstice, Equinox, Eclipse, Silhouette, Reflection) the Concierge Class cabins are exactly the same size as regular balcony. On other classes of ships the Concierge Class cabins are a bit larger. Unless you are interested in accruing the extra point towards Celebrity's loyalty plan, I would not pay more for Concierge Class.

Is access to Persian Gardens a new perk, it is not listed on the web site.....

So sorry, you are correct. Persian Gardens is free for Aqua Class guests not Concierge Class. We have done both over the years and now Suites so I get a little confused. Sorry about the error. Thanks for the correction. :eek:

I'm actually a fan of concierge class, assuming the price difference is minimal. For an extra $100 on a seven night cruise you get cabins with better location, small perks, an extra Captain's Club point (loyalty program), and on the smaller ships the rooms are slightly bigger. I have never paid more than $100 over veranda prices though, the value simply isn't there at that point.

You also get a slightly nicer shower head and robes and an extra point toward Captains Club...

It's not really worth all that much...

However, we seem to end up there quite a bit...usually depending on what the differential is between a standard balcony and a concierge...

Our last two X cruises, we have been in Concierge--mostly to get the specific cabins we wanted...This past cruise on Silhouette, we were able to snag #2106...the time prior, on Eclipse, #2111...both are located right near the aft elevators and have oversized balconies...

#2106 is really incredible with a balcony nearly three times standard and views the entire length off the ship fore and aft...it only cost us less than $100 per person more than a standard balcony for a 13 night cruise...

None of the other Concierge perks really matter to me...So, I paid $200 for a bottle of champagne and a very big balcony...

I have never sailed Celebrity, tho' I have wanted to for several yeas. Looking at Reflection in January. I have read conflicting accounts of exactly what perks come with a concierge class cabin. Do all of these, whether C1, C2, or C3 get the same perks, please? Does this include one bottle of champagne, expanded room service menu (and what does that actually mean), nightly canapes, footstools on the balcony, and entrance to Persian Gardens? Are there any aft C1 cabins on Reflection? Any input on this class of cabin is very welcome!

The room service menu in Concierge includes egg dishes and choices of breakfast meat and pancakes and french toast. I am not sure what is included in the regular menu.

Supposedly you get priority for reservations and shuttles, don't know if that is true. You get your own line for boarding and in some ports, you get a separate waiting area to board.

Another plus is cabin location - Concierge cabins are higher up and in the better locations on some of the decks.

The canapes are not that good, but if you ask for a cheese platter that is pretty ok. We have taken our champagne to guest services and exchanged it for a decent bottle of red or white wine or you can take it to dinner and get credit for wine off the menu.

We have always had very good cabin service from our attendants. They do charge you more for the tips, but so far it has been worth it.

Dave

We are pretty happy that we managed to snag 2105 on Solstice for 17 day cruise next year to Australia. I have heard great things about 2105 and 2106 so am really looking forward to it. I love the fact that we are so close to the pool deck and the buffet for a quick snack.

The one nice perk is that you get an extra cruise credit and you will be glad that you got it as you will become a fan of X and want to get to Elite ASAP.

Most of the other perks are really not that noticable but may add that extra touch to a nice enjoyable cruise.

Fot the extra dollars it may be worth it for a better cabin selection but there are some in the regular class that may be better if you can get one on the hump or slant giving you a larger balcony.

The bottle of bubbly is about worthless but is still something to take into account as it can make a nice night better when relaxing on the balcony.

C1,C2 ,& C3 cabins are all the same size ( about 195 Sq. ft.) stern cabins tend to have bigger balconies .

Normal balcony cabins are about 175 Sq Ft.

C1 cabins have the best locations C2 not so good and C3 poorest position , but they are still nice cabins.

Towels are a little fluffier and champagne is not so good , Treats are not very nice .

You are paying for a better location and a bigger cabin .

I usually get C1 or Aqua class on the stern .

Archived