Problems with Oceania website?

bk travels

We've just booked our first cruise with Oceania and I'd like to add it to my online account. My first small, but annoying issue is that the site won't "remember me" and I have to log in every time. The more frustrating issue is that the site won't accept my booking because it always says that Reservations is currently working in the record. A helpful woman in Reservations quickly responded and thought she had corrected it last week, but it still didn't work. She referred the problem to the Webmaster on Friday. I've re-entered the information several times since then with the same result everytime and I haven't heard anything further from Oceania. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

It never remembers me either ;)

Not sure on the other problem

Did you book with a TA? Pay the deposit?

Are you trying to add it to the Already Booked section?

Sometimes it will take a week to get into the booking number account

Hope you get the problem solved

Lyn

We've just booked our first cruise with Oceania and I'd like to add it to my online account. My first small, but annoying issue is that the site won't "remember me" and I have to log in every time. The more frustrating issue is that the site won't accept my booking because it always says that Reservations is currently working in the record. A helpful woman in Reservations quickly responded and thought she had corrected it last week, but it still didn't work. She referred the problem to the Webmaster on Friday. I've re-entered the information several times since then with the same result everytime and I haven't heard anything further from Oceania. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

As Lyn says The sight does not remember anyone.

I had a problem with logging in Friday and the person I spoke to got a webmaster on the phone in a three way and they fixed the problem immediately. Call O again and ask them to do it while you hang on. Good luck!

As an aside, for those using Windows and Norton, Norton has a Login Assistant feature that will remember all your logins on your computer (including Oceania's) - a very nice convenience for your home computer :)

I'm glad to know others are forgotten as well! I received a response this evening from Reservations and they have resolved my issue with managing our booking. Evidently there was a conflict between the way my last name was entered on our reservation and on the website. They've edited the record and it's working now. Thanks for your quick responses!

Kathy

Archived