New HP Laptop

johnmik1

I got a new laptop 3 months ago and now I can't seem to sign onto the Princess website.My desktop and Ipad work fine,so I know its not a password issue.Has anyone had this problem in the past?

Is your browser blocking pop ups? If Pop ups are blocked the login screen for Princess doesn't show up .

Is your browser blocking pop ups? If Pop ups are blocked the login screen for Princess doesn't show up .

The login screen shows up just like usual and when I put in the password and try to log on,the box just pops up again with the password box empty.I even tried the forgot password option and nothing gets emailed to me with the password.I don't know if this is a problem with my computer or at Princess as the problem just started.

The login screen shows up just like usual and when I put in the password and try to log on,the box just pops up again with the password box empty.I even tried the forgot password option and nothing gets emailed to me with the password.I don't know if this is a problem with my computer or at Princess as the problem just started.

Sounds like a computer issue. Take it back to the store you bought it from or have someone you trust look at it.

I found a different sign in box and that one works.Computers seem to have a mind of their own.

Each browser whether it be chrome, IE or foxfire, is configured independently of any other one. It sounds like you have some type of security set on the browser you are using that is blocking you. One solution is to go to the settings for the browser and reset it to the original settings. The other problem comes in any network security you have running on the computer to stop viruses could be causing the problem. New HP computers come loaded with Norton usually and it probably is active on your computer. It will expire soon though unless you bought the virus blocker. You need to look at what it is blocking.

I have had problems before with Princess' webpage where it would not work similar to what you are experiencing but that was a Princess problem and they solved it.

I am glad you found a way around your problem.

I got a new laptop 3 months ago and now I can't seem to sign onto the Princess website.My desktop and Ipad work fine,so I know its not a password issue.Has anyone had this problem in the past?

See if your browser, anti-virus software, or firewall is blocking cookies.

I think that will prevent you from logging in.

Or, try using a different browser: IE, Firefox, Chrome...

Archived