A Brief review of our 24 day Quest...

LOP

Our first(s) Azamara cruise aboard the Quest:

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=226033

Hello LOP -

We appreciate your business and decision to vacation on the Azamara Quest on two combined voyages as well as your time and effort in preparing your valuable and thoughtful cruise review. I'll be passing on your comments to our executive team so that they can be considered during the voyage evaluation process.

It was very interesting for me to learn the importance that "itinerary" plays in your purchase decision. Certainly, that element is what drives our "destination-immersion" focus and why we consider it one of our most important product elements. As the brand grows and moves forward, perhaps we'll be able to address your hope for a "newer" ship.

Thank you for your loyalty and we hope that you'll find an itinerary that allows us to welcome you onboard again in the future.

Best regards,

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

(*CBO is an authorized and compensated representative of ACC)

Hello LOP -

Thank you for your loyalty and we hope that you'll find an itinerary that allows us to welcome you onboard again in the future.

Best regards,

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

(*CBO is an authorized and compensated representative of ACC)

Thank you Bill,

We look forward to it.

Thank you for you review. We could not agree more. We love Philip, Hotel Director, but on the last cruise we were with Richard, who was also fantastic. Max is GREAT !! We loved listening to him and really had some enjoyable nights drinking and listening to him play and sing. We have only sailed with Captain Carl, and we think he is also the best. We have many favorites aboard the Quest and cannot wait to get back next year to sail with them again.

We are glad you had a great time and hope to see you on a future voyage. Happy cruising

Dear Larry,

Just want to interject that I am very impressed with your company's communication with their customers - thr ongoing interaction with the very helpful Bill Leiber here in CC, your willingness to answer questions and participate in Cruise Critic and your user friendly website (really enjoy all the videos - and it is iPad friendly)

I am very anxious to take our first Azamara cruise next May and look forward to writing a photo review of the Journey.

Dear Larry,

Just want to interject that I am very impressed with your company's communication with their customers - thr ongoing interaction with the very helpful Bill Leiber here in CC, your willingness to answer questions and participate in Cruise Critic and your user friendly website (really enjoy all the videos - and it is iPad friendly)

I am very anxious to take our first Azamara cruise next May and look forward to writing a photo review of the Journey.

You will not be disappointed and you even be lucky enough to meet the lovely Heike! :)

...nothing to do with cruising, hope y'all don't mind:

A woman wrote a letter to a small hotel in El Paso she

planned to visit on her vacation. She wrote: I would

very much like to bring my dog with me. He is well

groomed and very well behaved. Would you be willing

to permit me to keep him in my room with me at night?"

An immediate reply came from the hotel owner, who

wrote: MAAM: "I've been operating this hotel for many years.

In all that time, I've never had a pet steal towels,

bedclothes, silverware or pictures off the walls. I've

never had to evict a pet in the middle of the night for

being drunk and disorderly. And I've never had a pet

run out on a hotel bill. Yes, indeed, your dog is

welcome at my hotel. And, if your dog will vouch for

you, you're welcome to stay here, too."

Archived