Central Park

DonnaC

Can anyone tell me if it is air conditioned.

Not as such. If I recall correctly from the horticulturalist tour, they have the ability to move air through that space, but it is open-air (to the sky), so it is not fully air conditioned like an interior space. In many respects, it was one of my most favorite spaces on Oasis, though it can get warm. In the evening, however, it was quiet, peaceful, and delightful.

Can anyone tell me if it is air conditioned.

No, Central Park and Boardwalk neighborhoods are not air conditioned. They are open to the sky so air will circulate but if it's hot out it will be warmer there as well. Also when it rains, it rains in Central Park and Boardwalk. :)

Can anyone tell me if it is warm when you are there. My dh thinks it will be warm as it is opened and he feels there will be no air conditioning.

There definitely isn't air conditioning - it's outside!

Because Central Park is closed in, it can feel a little stuffy, but nothing too bad.

It may not be air conditioned, but it is like NY central park, trees, shaded, and yes, you can feel a temp change but the breeze keeps the air moving, and we enjoyed sitting there eating lunch while docked in Cozumel and we were ok.

Sea Ya

Can anyone tell me if it is warm when you are there. My dh thinks it will be warm as it is opened and he feels there will be no air conditioning.

Ditto on what everybody else says, but it really depends on TIME of the season you go- the Caribbean is best enjoyed Nov- April, with the coolest months Dec- Feb....if you go between May- Oct, sure it will be warm out there , but most people sit out there a few minutes, maybe 15 minutes while listening to the WONDERFUL classical trio, or taking a romantic stroll at night after dinner...BTW, it was my favorite place on the whole ship, especially on a clear night...tell your DH that I'm an A/C freak, and I keep my car & home ( and cabin on cruises!!) like the Artic circle, and the temps in CP never bothered me....You will LOVE the Oasis and all she offers...lots & lots of options ( dining, entertainment, pools, etc.)....

Big Al

Archived