Bourbon on Princess

patterson3

Or Wild Turkey 100 proof

Ah, the rebirth of the Manhattan (although they have been my drink of prefernce for 30-40 years)

http://i999.photobucket.com/albums/af114/Yarkerhill/Manhattan.jpg

The Manhattan! My Dad's favorite cocktail.

As for me,I would like to be served a very good Tom Collins.

Not popular ,it seems,because I have been served everything from gin in lemonade to a fruit punch drink during the past few years.

THIS POST contains a link to a spreadsheet showing all of the drinks, etc. on Princess ships. The spreadsheet is intended to help folks decide if the all inclusive beverage package is right for them.

The listing should tell you all you need to know. :)

We were pleasantly surprised to find Knob Creek on our recent cruise on the Caribbean Princess in June (as well as Makers Mark). Drinks were $7.95 each but well worth it. We hope Knob Creek is now on other Princess ships and will be on the Ruby for our next cruise.

Or Wild Turkey 100 proof

Ah, the rebirth of the Manhattan (although they have been my drink of prefernce for 30-40 years)

http://i999.photobucket.com/albums/af114/Yarkerhill/Manhattan.jpg

I believe you mean Wild Turkey 101. :)

I had a bottle of that when we went camping last month. I had one short drink out of it then packed it. When we arrived at our camp site I discovered it had been badly jostled and the cork had come out. There was only one more short drink left in the bottle. It was a SAD thing!

😭

They have no bourbon to speak off and they have no scotch either...You would think that being an English ship....They would have some single malts aboard.....I have complained but to no avail....They would sell it if they had it, I am sure...and I do not consider Johnny Walker scotch.....:)

Second that. Can't believe that Jim Beam is the only bourbon they carry.

Don't y'all read the later posts in this thread? Maker's Mark and Woodford Reserve are available on Princess ships. Are you telling me those aren't good Kentucky Bourbons?

They have no bourbon to speak off and they have no scotch either...You would think that being an English ship....They would have some single malts aboard.....I have complained but to no avail....They would sell it if they had it, I am sure...and I do not consider Johnny Walker scotch.....:)

Hmm... Talisker seems to be a good single malt and they carry it on the ship.

I did post a link that shows exactly what is offered on Princess these days. I can't believe people will still complain about the lack of items that are clearly listed not only in other posts here but on the spreadsheet I linked to.

Here is a cut and paste from part of the spreadsheet. This is from the "Whiskeys & Bourbons" portion.

Canadian Club $6.25

Crown Royal $7.25

Jack Daniel's $7.25

Jim Beam $6.25

Chivas Regal $6.25

Chivas Royal Salute $12.50

Cutty Sark $5.50

Dewar's White $6.25

Dewar's 12yo $8.95

Gentleman Jack $7.50

Jameson Irish $7.25

Seagram's 7 $6.25

Maker's Mark $7.50

Bulleit $7.95

Highland Park $7.95

Knob Creek $7.95

Woodford Reserve $7.50

John Jacob Rye $7.95

Talisker $8.95

Dalwhinnie $8.95

Cragganmore $8.95

Glenkinchie $8.95

Seagram's vo $5.50

Glenlivet 12 yo single $8.95

Gledfiddich 12yo single $7.25

House Scotch $5.00

Johnnie Walker Red $6.25

Johnnie Walker Black $7.25

Edited by Thrak

I did post a link that shows exactly what is offered on Princess these days. I can't believe people will still complain about the lack of items that are clearly listed not only in other posts here but on the spreadsheet I linked to.

Yes, an amazing amount of work went into that spreadsheet. It is too bad that people don't read all the information, thus ignoring the value of the author's hard work by continuing to spread mis-information.

Laughing husky, are you saying that none of the bourbons and single malts listed in Thrak's post 39 above, which was compiled from the current Princess drinks list, were available on your recent Crown Princess cruise? If so, that's a worry :(

Don't y'all read the later posts in this thread? Maker's Mark and Woodford Reserve are available on Princess ships. Are you telling me those aren't good Kentucky Bourbons?

Sorry y'all to appear unread, but actually I left my computer for a period after I had made my quote and this year old thread got some "legs" to it. Totally happy now.

Laughing husky, are you saying that none of the bourbons and single malts listed in Thrak's post 39 above, which was compiled from the current Princess drinks list, were available on your recent Crown Princess cruise? If so, that's a worry :(

Don't worry. Even the small ships have these selections. I personally experienced several of them in June of this year. :)

I believe you mean Wild Turkey 101. :)

I had a bottle of that when we went camping last month. I had one short drink out of it then packed it. When we arrived at our camp site I discovered it had been badly jostled and the cork had come out. There was only one more short drink left in the bottle. It was a SAD thing!

😭

Good ol' Wild Turkey & coke!

Yes, an amazing amount of work went into that spreadsheet. It is too bad that people don't read all the information, thus ignoring the value of the author's hard work by continuing to spread mis-information.

beg3yrs, I realize you already know this but to avoid confusion on the part of others:

I had nothing to do with creating the spreadsheet! I was just linking to another poster's work that he has made available to people here on CC.

Don't worry. Even the small ships have these selections. I personally experienced several of them in June of this year. :)

Phew!

I do enjoy a good single malt after dinner sometimes. DH will not be happy though, it appears Princess only carries Cognac not Armagnac. ;)

beg3yrs, I realize you already know this but to avoid confusion on the part of others:

I had nothing to do with creating the spreadsheet! I was just linking to another poster's work that he has made available to people here on CC.

Its all your fault. :rolleyes:

LOL, no, it's always my fault. DW told me so!