Wow, Enchantment of the Seas is only $101 for 4 days!

Yurita

Thanks for posting the great deal.

You're welcome!!! I happened to be checking Enchantment prices for October, and saw the $101 so I HAD to post it.... it is an amazing deal. Heck, that's a 1 night only hotel stay anywhere (without food or ports of call).

What about a week on Freedom of the Seas for $379? I don't think I've ever seen it that low. I can't find a decent flight price, or I'd be on it..

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/cruiseDetails/itineraryAndPricing.do?packageCode=FR07W107&selectedCurrencyCode=USD&hasSenior=Y&state=IN

Yes, OMG, I also saw the Freedom for $379!!! :D that is just too much!

these rates are changing faster than airline rates right now!!!

but I managed to grab 4 days on ENCHANTMENT for $500 each for 2 of us later this month with "a window" (could have gone interior for $400 but I like my window). Still a great deal IMHO. $62.50 each per day for room, food and entertainment.... It would cost us less to take the dog as a third person vs what we'll pay for doggie camp! Doggie goes to a NICE camp ;-}

Those last minute cheap deals are exactly what I hope to take advantage of when we move to FL. We couldn't go to a hotel for a weekend getaway for those kinds of prices!

YOU BET!! It is nice to live close enuf to the port to be able to take advantage.

Thanks for the heads up Yurita . . . locally folks are thanking me cuz I passed on the heads up - but those kudos are all yours.

Wondering if they do this every year around the same time? I live in NJ, but was thinking I could put in for a vacation week next September and then jump on it if the price drops. Otherwise, could just cancel my vacation plans...anyone know if this is a typical occurrence? If so,, any particular week more likely to see price drop than another? Assuming that it is more likely to occur after the start if the school year.

well ... yes ... sort of

this IS traditionally a very slow time of the year ... I can only speak for the ship's out of Port Canaveral but prices have dropped significantly this time of the year the last few years. But they don't drop early ... and as I just experienced they change FAST.

We need one of those stock watcher programs for cruise fares I guess! Then we can buy LOW.

I noticed the price increase as well. I was hoping for the same deal for Sept 30th sailing. I'm going to keep my eye on it. $169 is not a bad price so we will still sail regardless. I just didn't want to book and the next day later the price is $50 less pp. I own timeshare in Orlando and have reservations for a week at the Marriott but my husband said how about we ditch a few days at the resort and take a 4 night cruise. Sounds good to me. I'm ready.

Archived